Forums
May 03, 2024, 03:13 PM

Author Topic: Perfect Targets  (Read 557 times)

Offline Felo

Perfect Targets
« on: August 13, 2020, 02:38 AM »
Hi! ;D

Please refer to the attachment!

Summary

More than 10 years ago I made a post in the NNN forum by the name "New Tricks & Tips" (http://www.normalnonoobs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=414) where I showed some moves like "Mine Knocking by jumping forward", "Sheep Head-Jump", "Measuring Girders for weapons" and these ones that I named "Perfect Targets", which I will explain further in this post. The main idea is to master the homing missile behavior to a mechanical level for reusable situations. This means to manipulate the missile without using our human-timer to calculate power and focusing on what we can always perfectly repeat which is shooting with the max power and target specified spots. In those situations the missile will always behave the same! (or there's a very high probability to do it, as DeadCode once explained to me there is a 0.333 -or something like that- that is always missing in the pixel control). With this "Perfect Targets" idea, there are hundreds of possibilities, not only to show a nice and stylish shot but to resolve real game situations.

Explanation

* It came to my mind this idea of ​​poiting the pixels marked in the "bazooka-sight" as clockwise (see the picture down below). And also to use other pointers as WormName and TeamName boxes, and even body parts of the worm like the tail, the head and the eyes. (See picture down below).
* If we select Bat, Kamikaze, Arch or Blowtorch, we will always have "perfect angles" (see picture down below), so after selecting one of those weapons if we switch to homing missile we will have those angles selected.
* Therefore, if you always click on a "Perfect Target", for example the sight of a bat at 2 o'clock, and you shoot with maximum power, the homing missile will always behave the same. In this case the missile will end moving to the "southeast" or to "4 o'clock" (see picture down below).

Hope you enjoy this and if you have time try to master some and share !!  ;D
My personal favorite is "Bat at 4 o'clock" (see picture down below)

Take care, God bless !!
Felo (aka "Texxt" in #ag)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 10:44 PM by Felo »

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
Re: Perfect Targets
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2020, 03:24 AM »
This sounds very interesting, but you forgot to attach the attachments and pictures!

Offline Felo

Re: Perfect Targets
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2020, 03:54 AM »
This sounds very interesting, but you forgot to attach the attachments and pictures!

Hi! is uploaded!!