Forums
March 29, 2024, 02:10 PM

Author Topic: Back to PC Gaming in August  (Read 1456 times)

Offline l7cx1Cl

Back to PC Gaming in August
« on: July 01, 2018, 05:59 PM »
I miss Pc gaming so bad.  First thing i will be playing is Star Citizen, morrowind{overhaul mods} and worms =]
Got a wicked bad ass keyboard! 
WOuld love to game with some old friends.

Anyone have this ? this is my current life Lol.. 

Online Sbaffo

Re: Back to PC Gaming in August
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 07:29 PM »
Ok

Offline skunk3

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 09:38 PM »
Like I told you on Steam, Star Citizen is pretty... meh. It would be best if you had several friends to play with you at coordinated times and also if you have money to throw at the game because it's very pay to win unless you like grinding your ass off forever. The Morrowind mods are dope though.

Online Sensei

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2018, 09:47 PM »

hmm, what's the point of this picture?

Offline lalo

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2018, 10:03 PM »
I need a photo of your wicked bad ass kb!!

Offline nino

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2018, 12:02 AM »
@ sensei.

his current life is now a social network life lol xD

aeeeeee nice life
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2018, 06:52 PM »

hmm, what's the point of this picture?

To Show how busy I am.

Like I told you on Steam, Star Citizen is pretty... meh. It would be best if you had several friends to play with you at coordinated times and also if you have money to throw at the game because it's very pay to win unless you like grinding your ass off forever. The Morrowind mods are dope though.

ya i remember... hah but man i have always wanted to be able to travel the universe!  and there is a huge new update coming in sept.  i dont think it will be difficult to find friends from forums and on social media to play with.

@ sensei.

his current life is now a social network life lol xD

aeeeeee nice life

uhmm no these are people that are asking about my clothing line. over 500 messages and still growing.  my life involves traveling the world with my beautiful warlock queen and friends going to huge electronic musical festival selling intricate clothing for tens of thousands of people listening to amazing psychonauts about their adventures and talking about art, music, aliens, traveling to other dimensions, spirituality...   What are you doing? I still see your some punk ass internet warrior that sits behind a screen all day talking shit thinking you're somebody special from a game called "worms".  WOOO man your life sounds just as amazing.  You sure are going places!  >.>

« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 11:11 PM by l7cx1Cl »

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2018, 09:06 PM »
If you really did design all those clothes that's really cool man, if not then whatever lol.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2018, 10:37 PM »
uhmm no these are people that are asking about my clothing line. over 500 messages and still growing.  my life involves traveling the world with my beautiful warlock queen and friends going to huge electronic musical festival selling intricate clothing for tens of thousands of people listening to amazing psychonauts about their adventures and talking about art, music, aliens, traveling to other dimensions with psychedelics, spirituality...
Awesome, I was just at electric forest, edc before that working both shows, too bad I didn't see you or your art there.  Maybe you will be at burning man?

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2018, 10:59 PM »
I need a photo of your wicked bad ass kb!!

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2018, 11:09 PM »
If you really did design all those clothes that's really cool man, if not then whatever lol.

its me, my fiance, friends, and some artists from Mexico

uhmm no these are people that are asking about my clothing line. over 500 messages and still growing.  my life involves traveling the world with my beautiful warlock queen and friends going to huge electronic musical festival selling intricate clothing for tens of thousands of people listening to amazing psychonauts about their adventures and talking about art, music, aliens, traveling to other dimensions with psychedelics, spirituality...
Awesome, I was just at electric forest, edc before that working both shows, too bad I didn't see you or your art there.  Maybe you will be at burning man?

yeah i here some great things about electric forest but i have been super disappointed with the lack of psytrance though =\  im not a huge fan of this american EDM style bass music that is over here. 
 how was it though? i had some friends that always go, they always love it hah.  BURNING MAN fuuuuck i will have to go before i leave the country.   when is it? i already got my Psychonaut(game) goggles ready!
I cant leave the state for another 1.5 years and then im headed back to mexico, we own land and a house out there in Guadalajara..  So we r just going to do music and art and sell stuff online and hit local MX psytrance festivals in this region INCLUDING Brazil ^.^
 then we are moving to Europe because the psytance and the music scene is much bigger and better over there IMO.

Offline skunk3

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2018, 05:17 AM »
Not really on topic but oh well... haha...

I went to Electric Forest not this past year but for the 2 before that, and plenty of other events including one festival so far this summer... honestly I'm just getting burned out on that festival/rave life. In my teens and 20's I was all about it... traveling around to shows and getting crazy f@#!ed up and hearing bands and dj's and stuff but while I'll always be a rave / festi kid at heart, I just don't have the heart for the lifestyle anymore lol. Not only do I feel old as f@#! going to those events (even though there's plenty of people my own age or older) I just don't experience the novelty anymore. I can definitely see why some people would love it though, especially if they are younger, more social, and/or less experienced. 

Toxic, I do agree with you on the U.S. EDM 'bass music' thing though. EDM sucks and most of the popular shit played at events these days is craaaaap… Europe definitely has a better electronic scene IMO. And Japan. And basically anywhere but the U.S... the U.S. scene has good stuff, don't get me wrong, but it's just drowned out by crap like dubstep and big room house and other stuff that I can't stand. I DJ here at house parties occasionally in town and I'm literally the only dude in town who plays techno, who plays electro, who plays breaks, who plays acid, trance, goa, psytrance, etc. 90% of the DJ's here play dubstep or some dubstep subgenre. There's one guy who plays D&B/jungle/neurofunk, and like 2 guys who play some decent house although not not 100% the kinda house that I'm into, which is proper deep house (not this new shit pretending to be deep house), acid house, New Jersey / New York house, etc. This is a problem in most of the places I've been in the last several years as well, which are mostly in the Midwest since I don't travel too far anymore. (Can't afford it!) The scene has become very homogenized, bland, myopic, cookie-cutter, rehashed... in my opinion. I still have a bunch of buddies who go to every event they possibly can and save money all year long for summer so they can go rage out. To that I say: meh. :)

Anyway, just rambling here but I guess I just wanted to chime in and say that it sounds like you're having a lot of fun Toxy but I couldn't do it. I'm not into any drugs anymore whatsoever aside from shrooms once in a blue moon and I also have found myself disliking being around huge crowds of people more and more the older I get... last summer I ate shrooms probably once a week for the whole summer and while it was kinda fun at first, by the end I found myself thinking that I just wanna be done with it all because - as surprising as it is for me to say this given my past - I think that sobriety is actually way more fun than being intoxicated, especially when you've already experimented with basically all of the drugs lol. I think that one of my two main gripes about most big events are:

1. the people - basically they either ramble on incoherently about dumb revelations they're having while tripping balls, or they do nothing but talk about drugs, where to get the drugs, who has the best drugs, what drugs they have, what drugs they've done... ffs who cares

2. The productions are way more theatrical than they used to be. When I think of a rave I don't think of gigantic screens and 10 million watt lasers and shit, with effigies and animatronics and whatnot. I think of a super dark room that is fogged out with very minimal lights that are sporadic... I don't wanna be able to see 3 feet away from me. Dark and smoky, baby. I wanna feel like I'm lost. Like I'm alone. I don't wanna be looking at a bunch of sweaty wooks grinding their teeth and smoking blunts lol

I have a bunch of great memories from festivals and stuff though, met some cool people, had some very shady and unprotected sex, took part in lots of shenanigans... it was a good time but at this point in my life I am definitely appreciating HOME. Peace and quiet. No more living on the road! Fuuuuuck that. Being homeless is wack. I've been homeless a couple of times and the shit sucks.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 05:34 AM by skunk3 »

Offline nino

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2018, 01:03 AM »

What are you doing? I still see your some punk ass internet warrior that sits behind a screen all day talking shit thinking you're somebody special from a game called "worms".  WOOO man your life sounds just as amazing.  You sure are going places! 

Yeah!! huahuaha you r right. 24/7 playing worms still !!!

mates here can prove it!! very proud aeeee

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2018, 01:10 AM »
nino stop playing W:A all day aeeeee? You even keep plying alone when nobody is online anymore. nino the biggest addict ever.

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2018, 04:18 AM »
how do you print your tshirt and stuff?