Forums
April 18, 2024, 01:30 PM

Author Topic: Back to PC Gaming in August  (Read 1479 times)

Offline philie

Re: Back to PC Gaming in August
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2018, 08:24 PM »
All this time it made me really realize how important this world is and the people in it, that everything you do here matters!  I avoid all negativity and arguments now and i don't waste any energy period on anyone that is a downer.  I try to stay positive in all situations and really observe why people are the way they are. 

What are you doing? I still see your some punk ass internet warrior that sits behind a screen all day talking shit thinking you're somebody special from a game called "worms".  WOOO man your life sounds just as amazing.  You sure are going places! 

hey toxy, some more days here and you are back to your old form.

Yeah!! huahuaha you r right. 24/7 playing worms still !!!

mates here can prove it!! very proud aeeee

i can prove that lol.

toxic, fact is, you know nothing about nino, so stfu.

there's one important thing for you to realize:

if the ppl in these forums dont feel the need to only post brags about the cool stuff they do, it doesnt mean they achieved nothing in life. it only means they dont brag about it.

your urge to tell us nerds how nerdy we are and how cool you are is just a way to express your inferiority complex.

just my 2 cents.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2018, 09:19 PM »
Shut up philie and buy a t-shirt already!!  8)

Offline nino

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2018, 12:25 AM »
It is np, peoples pretend to know much about others.

but iam still proud to see you skinny as a rat, using homeless clothes, smoking a lot of weed to feel the world inside you, making some psycodelic t-shits , all printed with dry shit, oh shit!!! iam pretending to know about ur life but i know nothing! sorry aeeeeeeeeee
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.