Forums
March 28, 2024, 02:04 PM

Author Topic: Background legends  (Read 2257 times)

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
Re: Background legends
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2017, 01:49 AM »
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline STRGRN

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2017, 07:43 AM »
he's australian

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2017, 10:09 AM »

Offline deleted_player

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2017, 06:42 AM »
There is a guy that enjoys making maps, his nick is "D1KSQu4D", he came back to worms armageddon a bit ago, and he's a really nice guy, currently he's not good enough to play wxw, but he enjoys hosting his Shopper maps, i love when people come back :),
here's a map of him
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 06:44 AM by MegamanFan »

[Rogi`sX] lol ur fail? xd
[`HCP`MegamanFan] :(
[`HCP`MegamanFan] u bad poni
[Rogi`sX] yes, im strange horse
[`HCP`MegamanFan] xd
[Rogi`sX] donkey xd
[`HCP`MegamanFan] xd

Offline Tomi

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2017, 08:28 AM »
When I first joined dP we were playing a lot of wxw matches with Csongi (60% of them were lost because of me being noob xd) and we were using mostly wnl maps. From that time I was playing only those maps for years and loved them absolutely, so much that I thought of their creators as heros, however they are only legends :P When I saw a wnl guy in AG, I was like omfg is that really that guy who made those maps and I was there for minutes waiting if he hosts a wxw finally and usually they did! :D So I managed to meet quite a lot of them and that's really cool.

One of the best time of my w:a career, which I will never forget, was when I joined a wnl host 1-2 years ago and I was playing with 3 wnl guys the same time and I was roping quite good :D (Mune, Strohrum and Stressfish on a Punisher map if I remember well, I wish I have that replay somewhere :D)

Other unforgettable experience of mine was when I beat Kinslayer on a simple tus game on the 4 leveled wxw map created by thacount without fails. (I was playing quite a lot with thacount coz he is hungarian and was still online when i was playing this game for about a year)

I just can't understand how you guys could make so many unique and good wxw maps which were and are still the basis of the scheme.

To shopper: I still can't see FFie's name, who made probably the best shopper maps for leagues which are only skipped when you start to feel yourself a map whore, but 2 maps later you go back and choose a random FFie map :D I was also playing with her some shoppers and histerias long ago.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 08:30 AM by Tomi »

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2017, 11:30 AM »
I voted for FFie in the awards ;)

But I don't know enough about her(FFie is a girl right? I'm sure D1 met her before...) maps to say anything about history and stuff, I have played on many her maps and generally FFie is one of the biggest pioneers of map making for WA overall.

Offline lalo

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2017, 06:34 PM »
I voted for FFie in the awards ;)

Does he/she still make maps? This are 2017 awards not 2008. I guess I'll vote volcom in roper now  >:(

Offline Senator

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2017, 06:39 PM »
Actually it's 2016 awards :p

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2017, 06:41 PM »
lalo, I just vote for whatever I think is currently still best and active, FFies maps are still active ;)

Online Sensei

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2017, 07:01 PM »
There is a guy that enjoys making maps, his nick is "D1KSQu4D", he came back to worms armageddon a bit ago

There's also ppl that enjoy playing on his maps. As a matter of fact, we used to play only shopper for 2 years and D1KSQu4D's maps were our first choice. Always wanted to throw a shopper game with this fellow, glad he returned!

Offline Stressfish

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2017, 07:20 PM »
When I first joined dP we were playing a lot of wxw matches with Csongi (60% of them were lost because of me being noob xd) and we were using mostly wnl maps. From that time I was playing only those maps for years and loved them absolutely, so much that I thought of their creators as heros, however they are only legends :P When I saw a wnl guy in AG, I was like omfg is that really that guy who made those maps and I was there for minutes waiting if he hosts a wxw finally and usually they did! :D So I managed to meet quite a lot of them and that's really cool.

One of the best time of my w:a career, which I will never forget, was when I joined a wnl host 1-2 years ago and I was playing with 3 wnl guys the same time and I was roping quite good :D (Mune, Strohrum and Stressfish on a Punisher map if I remember well, I wish I have that replay somewhere :D)

Other unforgettable experience of mine was when I beat Kinslayer on a simple tus game on the 4 leveled wxw map created by thacount without fails. (I was playing quite a lot with thacount coz he is hungarian and was still online when i was playing this game for about a year)

I just can't understand how you guys could make so many unique and good wxw maps which were and are still the basis of the scheme.

To shopper: I still can't see FFie's name, who made probably the best shopper maps for leagues which are only skipped when you start to feel yourself a map whore, but 2 maps later you go back and choose a random FFie map :D I was also playing with her some shoppers and histerias long ago.

This must be at least 10 years ago. Chapeau, my friend!

Offline Hurz

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2017, 12:47 AM »
There is a guy that enjoys making maps, his nick is "D1KSQu4D", he came back to worms armageddon a bit ago

There's also ppl that enjoy playing on his maps. As a matter of fact, we used to play only shopper for 2 years and D1KSQu4D's maps were our first choice. Always wanted to throw a shopper game with this fellow, glad he returned!

met today aswell, felt honoured ;D

he still leads some ranks here http://wmdb.org/stats/top_submitters
and seems to be n guy

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2017, 05:20 AM »

met today aswell, felt honoured ;D

he still leads some ranks here http://wmdb.org/stats/top_submitters
and seems to be n guy
hmm top submittters

thewalrus #1

story checks out

Offline skunk3

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2017, 04:17 AM »
The only user-created maps I ever really look at are big rr maps, and sometimes wxw. I don't really pay attention to the wxw maps though. That said, my favorite map makers are:

Yuurepoer (who I saw today)
UserC47whatever (played with him several months ago before my break)
Stringking (haven't seen the dude in ages, which is odd since he was super active for a long time)
Enforcer (another guy who I haven't seen in ages)
Drumstick
SiD
Gloof
sometimes Skum's maps are alright

As far as towers go, I think Brudi made some killer ones. That guy was a nut lol.