Forums
March 28, 2024, 01:45 PM

Poll

Do you think people should be in WNET if they aren't at their computers?

Yes, life just cannot exist without reading PM's from a day ago.
No, it wasn't my lifes ambition to talk to brick walls.
I honestly don't care.

Author Topic: Being idle on WNET?  (Read 2509 times)

Offline Kradie

Re: Being idle on WNET?
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2018, 07:46 PM »
See you on Christmas.

No you won't.
Why not? I see no one... I sit basically in a dark chilly room alone, leaning against a solid cold wall with a laptop next to me... Laptop is old, and It has been giving me some issues for a while now, particularly with bsod. I also have a beef knife, and a couples of apples in a plastic bag. I guess I could do a lot of things with the things I have, if my laptop decides to die. Like everything else in my life, I don't recall my parents, they are like shadows haunting me in my dreams, I wake up crying, and my brain deludes me into believing I am getting tossed around and yelled at.
Though I do have a fond memory of this cable that I slept next to at a younger age on the floor, it was the battery cable to a laptop that one of my guardians owned. They also had one cat ''Limbo'', and he never loved me. He often scratched me, and I got in trouble because my guardians thought I was hurting him. But really... All I wanted was to cuddle with this cable... My stepfather always kicked me because I got too entangled in it. I guess that was the closest to a hug I ever got.
My stepmother always got so mad, with her infuriating look of thousand demons holding a kitchen beef knife, she came towards me, and I honestly thought my time was up. In reality, she cut the cable to free me from my own entanglement. Once I was freed, she smothered me with the cable until I passed out. As I regained consciousness, I saw dark blurry shadows fighting. I guess my stepfather wasn't all that happy with how her spouse cut his cable.
They wanted to buy a new battery cable, but instead they decided to invest on alcohol, because they only got along this way. Stepfather fixed the cable, and life went on until Limbo died due to starvation... I don't think they noticed all that much, stepmother seemed more happier, she bought more alcohol and they were relishing in intoxication, while I was a prisoner of their vanity.
All that ended when my stepfather died of a stroke. His spouse dragged his body to the freezer, and placed him in there. He was the main supply of food while she was getting worse everyday until she never woke up again.
I was left alone in tears, abolished by the worst of humanity. I decided to move on, and I gathered comforting remains, beef knife, cable, laptop and apples that sometimes were dropped on the floor by accident.
I placed the stuff I gathered in a plastic bag and moved on. I found a run down abandoned warehouse, it had weak wifi signal from a kebab shop a few blocks away. I was happy with that, until now, my laptop just died.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Online Godmax

« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2018, 08:19 PM »
"sex clan" .....

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2018, 03:25 PM »
now I'm glad I blocked Kradie on Discord

Offline skunk3

« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2018, 12:53 PM »
I voted "no."

I have always said how annoying I find snoopers and have never used snooper programs (aside from to test them out) because I hate seeing all of the AFK idlers. I'd rather see two people who are ACTUALLY on WormNET and presumably wanting to play than see 30 names in the list, fully knowing that it's false.

Online Godmax

« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2018, 02:11 PM »
Right yes. Always log out if you go away

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2018, 02:28 PM »
Right yes. Always log out if you go away

Would be nice if everyone did this :)

I'd say give this man a cookie, but you'd probably just have sex with it  :D

Online Godmax

« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2018, 03:00 PM »
Cookie f@#!ing, interesting

Offline Tomi

« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2018, 03:15 PM »
Cookie f@#!ing, interesting
You must be too young :D I will help you:

Offline skunk3

« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2018, 10:29 PM »
See you on Christmas.

No you won't.
Why not? I see no one... I sit basically in a dark chilly room alone, leaning against a solid cold wall with a laptop next to me... Laptop is old, and It has been giving me some issues for a while now, particularly with bsod. I also have a beef knife, and a couples of apples in a plastic bag. I guess I could do a lot of things with the things I have, if my laptop decides to die. Like everything else in my life, I don't recall my parents, they are like shadows haunting me in my dreams, I wake up crying, and my brain deludes me into believing I am getting tossed around and yelled at.
Though I do have a fond memory of this cable that I slept next to at a younger age on the floor, it was the battery cable to a laptop that one of my guardians owned. They also had one cat ''Limbo'', and he never loved me. He often scratched me, and I got in trouble because my guardians thought I was hurting him. But really... All I wanted was to cuddle with this cable... My stepfather always kicked me because I got too entangled in it. I guess that was the closest to a hug I ever got.
My stepmother always got so mad, with her infuriating look of thousand demons holding a kitchen beef knife, she came towards me, and I honestly thought my time was up. In reality, she cut the cable to free me from my own entanglement. Once I was freed, she smothered me with the cable until I passed out. As I regained consciousness, I saw dark blurry shadows fighting. I guess my stepfather wasn't all that happy with how her spouse cut his cable.
They wanted to buy a new battery cable, but instead they decided to invest on alcohol, because they only got along this way. Stepfather fixed the cable, and life went on until Limbo died due to starvation... I don't think they noticed all that much, stepmother seemed more happier, she bought more alcohol and they were relishing in intoxication, while I was a prisoner of their vanity.
All that ended when my stepfather died of a stroke. His spouse dragged his body to the freezer, and placed him in there. He was the main supply of food while she was getting worse everyday until she never woke up again.
I was left alone in tears, abolished by the worst of humanity. I decided to move on, and I gathered comforting remains, beef knife, cable, laptop and apples that sometimes were dropped on the floor by accident.
I placed the stuff I gathered in a plastic bag and moved on. I found a run down abandoned warehouse, it had weak wifi signal from a kebab shop a few blocks away. I was happy with that, until now, my laptop just died.

What the f@#!? Not sure where that came from but if it's true that's super sad.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2018, 02:17 AM »
See you on Christmas.

No you won't.
Seems like something for the https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/ subreddit