Forums
March 29, 2024, 10:54 AM

Author Topic: Cheat spam  (Read 1136 times)

Offline CyberShadow

• W:A maintainer

• Moldova Moldova
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
Cheat spam
« on: November 19, 2016, 02:40 PM »
Hi everyone,

By now everyone has probably heard of (and been annoyed by) the recent occurrences.

It is unfortunate that we have to waste time and energy dealing with someone's childish temper tantrum trying to undermine our community, but I do want to say without going into too much detail that you can be sure we're doing our best to deal with this situation as it develops.

Additionally, I'd like to give a word of warning: don't click on or download any unsolicited links or files, even just out of curiosity or to test things, or you may find yourself permanently banned from many things related to W:A.

Stay vigilant.

Offline nino

Re: Cheat spam
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 08:50 PM »
Ae CS.

Thanks aeee!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Ricky

• India India
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 04:36 AM »
Thanks CS.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 05:01 AM »
We appreciate it CS!!

Take out the trash!!!

Offline Hurz

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2016, 05:06 AM »
 :-*

Offline Slayer

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2016, 05:46 AM »
By the own experience I'd like to tell that the best way to get rid of this insane is ignoring. Don't feed a troll and he will wither. Otherwise she will always find a way to get in TUS or wormnet, as possesses money and means to order professional hacker programs.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2016, 05:54 AM »
Very bad timing with this cheat spam for the community. Lot of ppl bought W:A cause it was on sale last few days. And first what majority of them saw was Afina's brain meltdown in #ag..