Forums
April 25, 2024, 04:19 PM

Author Topic: cheater  (Read 5961 times)

Offline Maciej

cheater
« on: March 12, 2011, 07:23 PM »
"Cheating by any program is highly forbidden. Anyone caught on cheating may be banned for the whole season (at the moderators discretion)."

yeh, you know who I mean in this topic, Sniper of course
and you know what I'm talking about, I use finger roll since february 2008, when Sniper didn't even know this game yet, and here is little proof:
I added 2 games, once is my, the other one is Sniper's last clanner, just let's simply check the shadows. Open my replay at 3:42 (oh you can watch the whole game too, was nice :P) and check my shadow, it's fast, isn't it? (and still remember I'm experianced FR player (I'm not talking it to make myself proud, just don't forget it)) and open his replay at 2:52, his shadow looks similar fast.
And now... open games at the same times, but keep pressing 's' to make it slower... DO YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE?? it's not normal tap...

Offline Spaazi

Re: cheater
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 07:27 PM »
I agree.

Offline magic

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 07:55 PM »
and still remember I'm experianced FR player

xDDDD omg..

man, opens yourself to us, u're a closeted cheater ;/

Offline Maciej

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 08:02 PM »
and still remember I'm experianced FR player

xDDDD omg..

man, opens yourself to us, u're a closeted cheater ;/

yyy.. who am I?

Magic, you are so mendacious, 3 months ago you called Sniper cheater too, I've got proof too: (replay)

*and it's not topic about me or you, SO STOP IT*

Offline nino

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 08:22 PM »
well magic used to cheat if iam not wrong, spider is using macros, good job braizlian, everyday i get more proud of the kind of peoples brazil has, thats why brazil sucks. cos of peoples, nicest place in the world, worst kind of people found in earth.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Camper

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2011, 08:38 PM »
poor Spider  ::) ::)

spider is using macros, .

Offline magic

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2011, 08:50 PM »
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD poor spider +1

yes, i called him, but was joke, ask him, he know (:

yes nino, i used xspeed, but i ASSUMED (: and not calling others players cheater to make himself victim

Offline nino

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2011, 08:52 PM »
if hes victim, hes victim of himself, and i wont defend him only cos hes brazilian too, thats another brazilian disease.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2011, 08:56 PM »

I added 2 games, once is my, the other one is Sniper's last clanner, just let's simply check the shadows.

That game actually seems to be more of a case of who's not cheating... their taps all look weird.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2011, 08:58 PM »
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD poor spider +1

yes, i called him, but was joke, ask him, he know (:

yes nino, i used xspeed, but i ASSUMED (: and not calling others players cheater to make himself victim

oh man stop those lies, few months ago when I wrote on dC private forum about Sniper to stop cheating you agreed with me, you are so mendacious Magic, I hate this kind of people!

Offline magic

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2011, 09:07 PM »
u hate? haha im shitting and walking..

just ask him, im not lying. *:

Offline Devilage

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2011, 10:38 PM »
thought u quitted wa lol, yet ur worring about cheaters.

Smoking proud.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2011, 11:29 PM »
oh, dudes, just check those 2 replays I added in first post in normal speed and then with 's' key, and say what do you think about it?

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2011, 01:03 AM »
Maceij, even if you're helping the community by doing this.
Next time send a PM. It will be more effective than a topic like that.
As you can see it turns into a "war" topic for no reason, whereas, if you PM the mod, no war and rapid result :p

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2011, 04:15 AM »
lol man, but just use keychange is cheater lol, thats why i use the space bar with 2 fingers is more ''clean'' , i hate the cheaters Dx
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed