Forums
April 23, 2024, 09:33 AM

Author Topic: cheater  (Read 5945 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: cheater
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2011, 06:30 AM »
lol man, but just use keychange is cheater lol

So wait, I use keychanger, that means I cheat?

Is it my fault my spacebar has keylock so I fail to Rope sometimes because space *beeps* and doesn't respond, and I hit the roof/wall and end turn? I change the spacebar to left control so it has no keylock, therefor I can rope EQUAL to a player whose spacebar does not have keylock.

If I play this keyboard on spacebar, and against someone whose spacebar does not have keylock, I am at a disadvantage because this prevents me from doing crucial moves with the Rope I need in order to move around the map smoothly.

In no way does changing the key you use to tap give you any advantage if you are using your own mind and body to play Rope related schemes, it's levelling out the playing field and it saves people from wasting money on keyboards like "Tarantula" which cost like £60+

I bought 2 "Emprex5105GU" for £10 and with keychanger imo it is perfect for single tap Roping, it's also extremely fast/reliable and responsive for people who FR with 2-3 keys.

So, I spend £50-£100 on 1 keyboard that could break from being clumsy or something, or I buy 2 just as good maybe even better (only taking WA and Roping into consideration) keyboards for £10 which gives me a backup :)

If any single tap Ropers are looking for a robust/top quality keyboard for Roping on, Get the Emprex5105GU and use intes keychanger and use left control as the tapping button :)

Offline angus

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2011, 07:19 AM »
blabalabla ok komo! hahaha! ;D

Imo he cheat cuz i do fingeroll by one year and sometime i try do my best taps but really, isn't never like that... Maybe 2 or 4 taps but not for 50 sec the same continuous taps.. And is insane for one new player do that tap... Anyway ur tap is fast but ur skill sux dude hahah really... Anddd that tap seems THE zippo script!

All here know what one macro can do! I allready saw one friend rope with macro also with one special script,(they try to rope so just for understand if someone cheat) i can do the same with my razer kb, but that really sux is something like the MAFIA hahah

But who caressss : DD

f@#! you all who do cheat.. They just can't know how to rope like one lord!!

:XX           8)

Offline Maciej

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2011, 08:53 AM »
but dudes, I see you still don't download the replays, just devote 2 minutes to check it, those are 2 shadows found randomly by me (my replay is quite old, I found it by serching replays for showcase)
open them in normal speed in times I have written, the speed of the shadows is similar, and now open them again but keep pressing 's' key, do you see the difference? clearly cheat

just spend those 2 f@#!ing minutes guys pls! xD

I'm waiting for your comments about those shadows, because this topic is about them ;)

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2011, 10:32 AM »
Nice, Thor`sk`nlf use a script for AutoHotKey :DDD

GJ maciej

Offline Anubis

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2011, 10:38 AM »
but dudes, I see you still don't download the replays, just devote 2 minutes to check it, those are 2 shadows found randomly by me (my replay is quite old, I found it by serching replays for showcase)
open them in normal speed in times I have written, the speed of the shadows is similar, and now open them again but keep pressing 's' key, do you see the difference? clearly cheat

just spend those 2 f@#!ing minutes guys pls! xD

I'm waiting for your comments about those shadows, because this topic is about them ;)

I watched both replays, and I can say that the speed is easily doable even with an unmodified space bar, I just woke up, and roped with completely cold hands while eating my breakfast on my non modified spacebar keyboard for typing and such.

And a little tip, if you really wanna know if someone uses some kind of cheat ask them to tap against a wall, macros are usable easily detectable through that since they use a ALWAYS constant interval of xxms. Just let someone with fast shadow tap against a wall, you will see what I mean, a macro won't tap like that against the wall.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2011, 10:50 AM »
you have been playing this game for many years Anubis and his first post here was in february 2010, so he doesn't play longer than a year xD and tap which he has now, he had long, long time ago too, just the same, I have proofs.

just check the replay I added here in which was me, lion, madden, sniper and magic, it was december, and this tap he got even before! ...

he cheats, all
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 10:53 AM by Maciej »

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2011, 03:49 PM »
lol man, but just use keychange is cheater lol

So wait, I use keychanger, that means I cheat?

Is it my fault my spacebar has keylock so I fail to Rope sometimes because space *beeps* and doesn't respond, and I hit the roof/wall and end turn? I change the spacebar to left control so it has no keylock, therefor I can rope EQUAL to a player whose spacebar does not have keylock.

If I play this keyboard on spacebar, and against someone whose spacebar does not have keylock, I am at a disadvantage because this prevents me from doing crucial moves with the Rope I need in order to move around the map smoothly.

In no way does changing the key you use to tap give you any advantage if you are using your own mind and body to play Rope related schemes, it's levelling out the playing field and it saves people from wasting money on keyboards like "Tarantula" which cost like £60+

I bought 2 "Emprex5105GU" for £10 and with keychanger imo it is perfect for single tap Roping, it's also extremely fast/reliable and responsive for people who FR with 2-3 keys.

So, I spend £50-£100 on 1 keyboard that could break from being clumsy or something, or I buy 2 just as good maybe even better (only taking WA and Roping into consideration) keyboards for £10 which gives me a backup :)

If any single tap Ropers are looking for a robust/top quality keyboard for Roping on, Get the Emprex5105GU and use intes keychanger and use left control as the tapping button :)

my keyboard also has keylock D: ! , but i got used :) but i play with spacebar and fr during 1 year o more,,, i think ;o
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

Offline Rodent

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2011, 11:07 PM »

I added 2 games, once is my, the other one is Sniper's last clanner, just let's simply check the shadows.

That game actually seems to be more of a case of who's not cheating... their taps all look weird.

Hah! I got it! Maciej set his macro to tap slightly slower then other macros to look like he is not cheating, and now he can point on other people and shout:"CHEATEEEEER!!" because now he has proof that he's not cheating!

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2011, 11:14 PM »
It is definitely possible to set the macro to go slower then OMG speed.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Maciej

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2011, 11:24 PM »
oh, it's sad that there are cheaters around us in worms world and mostly ppl don't care about it :(

Offline Rodent

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2011, 11:29 PM »
It is sad that there are cheaters but I found more sad that you care about them instead of having fun. :)

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2011, 12:46 AM »
oh, it's sad that there are cheaters around us in worms world and mostly ppl don't care about it :(

A few years ago I spent a long time really caring about cheaters and I ended up getting frustrated.  After a great deal of time, effort and some arguments too, I decided to not bother caring anymore.

But dude, I was upset by the people slowing down their processor! Xspeed etc.  That is what I consider cheating.  Slowing down the processor by even 0.5% would make roping considerably easier and perhaps detection could be avoided.  This autohotkey and tap speed stuff is just a load of shit.  It doesn't even improve roping performance.  At all.

The roping isn't smooth or consistent.  It's just a mess of taps and fail.

Don't worry about it until it threatens you in some way.

:<

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2011, 01:25 AM »
 :o

omg, we can compare worm to any others games...

without hackshield , worms have less cheaters the all other online games.If u  play Gunbound(WA imitation) u ill lose for a aimbot; if u play Grand Chase,u ill not level up without "one hit" hack; if u play many RPGs,like Metin 2, for exemple, u can see ppl using "trade hack" to rob ppl in the game...

So, our cheats are not fair, but need a little practice to use, and we can discover in many times of happens...

Wanting or not, this is a little cool...(the hack security...)

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2011, 05:14 PM »
It's called egoism.  ;)
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2011, 10:04 PM »

A few years ago I spent a long time really caring about cheaters and I ended up getting frustrated.  After a great deal of time, effort and some arguments too, I decided to not bother caring anymore.

But dude, I was upset by the people slowing down their processor! Xspeed etc.  That is what I consider cheating.  Slowing down the processor by even 0.5% would make roping considerably easier and perhaps detection could be avoided.  This autohotkey and tap speed stuff is just a load of shit.  It doesn't even improve roping performance.  At all.

The roping isn't smooth or consistent.  It's just a mess of taps and fail.

:<

With xSpeed or any other application similar to it you do not reduce the operation speed of your processor, nor do you speed up your processor by setting it to faster than 'normal'. (It's not like your 3ghz CPU will operate only with 2,7ghz when you set xSpeed to 90% of usual speed) It simply modifies the way at which speed Windows/Programs are operating, so the processor will work more to make windows/programs go slower/faster.

And about these Autohotkey Scripts: Sure they are itself pretty useless, (since they don't allow alteration of speed) but I can assure you that, if you know how to use them you can enhance your roping a lot, it's very possible that the replay in question is an autohotkey script shadow, by the look of it, it looks like one. But then again, I learned that with proper modding(not just paper under the spacebar it won't even make it close to what is possible), spacebar and human timing is a pretty reliable source for extremely fast and rapid taps. If I had to make a decision I would call that an autohotkey shadow since I doubt many people know the modding I have developed over the past 10 years.

It's pretty hard to talk about this topic since I do not want any crucial info leaked for someone taking advantage of this. It's like if I were to make a guide to notching every shot possible. (Yea even those bankshots, LG Zook etc. all of them are notchable) BnG is just math and logic, since BnG is a very static game, if it were realtime it wouldn't be possible. It's a bit like chess, a good player knows the moves many turns ahead, you can simply predict everything if you know how. (And of course if you chose to) :)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 10:09 PM by DeathInFire »