Forums
March 29, 2024, 10:04 AM

Author Topic: D3D9Wnd 0.7.1.1: Direct3D 9-based windowed mode with multi-monitor support  (Read 89694 times)

Offline kron

Re: D3D9Wnd 0.7.1.1: Direct3D 9-based windowed mode with multi-monitor support
« Reply #120 on: September 30, 2019, 12:42 AM »
Just found out about this now, it's amazing! Makes Worms a lot more pleasant on a 1440p monitor. Cheers and thank you Steps.

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
  • Wacky Asperger and creator of War'n'Guns.
    • View Profile

Offline Mega`Adnan

I want to stretch my WA in game screen to double monitor (both 1440x900).
I've tried before with regedit settings but I forgot the directory, I've tried to search through this topic over and over, but it doesn't say where can I set it. Is it SuperFrontend's .ini file? And what is the directory of regedit for WA and what should I put in to take over both screens? (2880x900?)
I'm just testing it whether if I like it or not.
How can I do it?

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline h3oCharles

I want to stretch my WA in game screen to double monitor (both 1440x900).
I've tried before with regedit settings but I forgot the directory, I've tried to search through this topic over and over, but it doesn't say where can I set it. Is it SuperFrontend's .ini file? And what is the directory of regedit for WA and what should I put in to take over both screens? (2880x900?)
I'm just testing it whether if I like it or not.
How can I do it?

something something nvidia surround? idk what's the exact name, but basically you need to find some way to get 2+ monitors behave like a single monitor, and graphics card drivers should have a gimmick like that

be careful with CTRL+Home, as it'll try to center the screen, but your center will be split between two monitors, with bezels between them
« Last Edit: December 21, 2023, 04:25 AM by h3oCharles »