Forums
April 19, 2024, 08:38 AM

Poll

Is WA a waste of your time?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Do you think Worms Armageddon is a waste of time?  (Read 4526 times)

Offline Ytrojan

Re: Do you think Worms Armageddon is a waste of time?
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2019, 07:11 PM »
It's not, because as much as there seems to be nobody on WormNet, it still is a way for me to take out my stress. It's also the best game ever made IMO. I know there are better games out there, but this game is the one I like most.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline mystery

• Chile Chile
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2019, 08:17 PM »
It is and totally worth it! Me and some other guys are coming back.

see ya!

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2019, 08:06 AM »
Waste of Time??  Time is just an illusion caused by a lack of drugs.
miss you c@#! are you playing worms again?

Nah I guess i deemed the game a waste of time and threw my laptop in the bin. It was fun for quite a while but everyone is grown up and has moved on so what made it fun for me is over. Also with my new hobby playing games is a drain on my time.
You arent playing anything better than worms c@#!.  Come home and get f@#!ed like a good aussie...

you got xbox c@#!?  or ps4?

I bought a parachute c@#!y... Ill download worms on my little mini laptop and arange some times to play with use c@#!s but the keys are tiny.. i still have my old keyboard but for some reason the keys C-U-N-T have removed lol..

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2019, 12:56 PM »
Haha let me know when your on I’ll fire up the game for old time sakes