Forums
April 19, 2024, 03:22 PM

Author Topic: "Rope tricks" page on Worms Knowledge Base  (Read 756 times)

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
"Rope tricks" page on Worms Knowledge Base
« on: October 22, 2020, 07:43 AM »
Hi, I was thinking that Worms Knowledge Base needs a page to teach and explain about Rope Tricks. It would be good since Rope Tricks are very important to WA community. It would be good to people learn how to play Trick Race more easily too. This is not an easy task though and propbably will generate a lot of polemical discussions. What do you think about this? Note that I had a talk about this idea with KRD on this page (please, read it). My knowledge about Rope Tricks is not so good, so I would like to receive any help to construct this page. I can do Gifs of the tricks and some replays and information would help a lot too. Anything you can do to make that page happen would be apreciated.
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline lauram

Re: "Rope tricks" page on Worms Knowledge Base
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2020, 10:04 PM »
Hello, how nice to greet you, I agree with you and I approve your idea because many people will not know how to play and it would be excellent to have a guide page or section where you can get help and thus learn this magnificent game