Forums > General discussion

Hello

<< < (3/3)

Memox:

--- Quote from: StepS on August 02, 2021, 11:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: Memox on July 24, 2021, 04:39 PM ---Eh, I'm not sure about that. An old rig is probably better for this game, he's doing the right thing imo. Personally, now that I have a bomb of a PC, I miss the old one I had simply because Worms is the only game that microstutters for me - and that ruins a lot of matches. I talked with StepS about it but there's nothing we can do about it, no matter the settings I try. So yeah, there's that...

--- End quote ---
I don't think I've ever talked to you regarding this problem, and I'm not able to find any log. Besides, you have a thread where there were a bunch of suggestions at the bottom to which you have not reacted yet. I would suggest trying them first (as well as wkAntiLag).
There are a lot more different possibilities and possible tweaks out there and I'm sure you have not tried even half of them yet.

--- End quote ---

It was a long time ago, maybe on Discord or Steam? Can't remember. I'll try the wormkit modules though, since those are the only things I haven't tried at this point. (Oh and yeah, I can assure you I tried way, way more than half of the tweaks  ;D)

Pineappled:

--- Quote from: MadPete on July 21, 2021, 03:30 PM ---Hi. Joined up today and shared some sound banks. 2 of which I created back in 1999 using samples from the pc game Kingpin: Life of Crime. I found them on an old hard drive yesterday and was looking for a Worms Armageddon forum and found this place (thank you google). The other is from film Lock Stock & 2 Smoking Barrels. I have no idea who created that one but it was around 1999 that I found it.
Anyway, I just thought I'd introduce myself and hope this is the right place to do that. I recently re-discovered Worms Armageddon in the sale on gog.com and have just set up an older pc in my man cave (garden shed) to play it on

--- End quote ---

Aye Pete, good to see ya!  Have fun getting back into the game!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version