Forums
March 30, 2024, 12:30 AM

Author Topic: Help NAiL!  (Read 2393 times)

Help NAiL!
« on: July 10, 2013, 10:19 PM »
Hey guys long time no see! I lhink ive lost all the 100s of maps I made as I lost my backup usb, sad story 8(

Many of you played Beat the sheep with me, remember that second map I did that was a tower style one? If any of you have that map I would be extremely grateful as I would like to finish it and upload, it was a lot of work.

Ill even offer a $10 reward via paypal, so check your replays with me (if you have any) for games with big file sizes, thanks!
worm and learn

Offline Masta

Re: Help NAiL!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 12:19 PM »
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 06:36 PM by Masta »

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 01:55 PM »
nice mate! Very much appreciated!
worm and learn

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 12:18 AM »
I might have a couple of your commando maps if you want those.

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 06:06 AM »
ill claim the $10 ;D

Offline Csongi

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2013, 08:04 AM »
wb nail ! :)
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Rogi

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2013, 10:08 AM »
i don't need 10$ for it tho
aw yea. u just need livers xD
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2013, 12:20 PM »
I might have a couple of your commando maps if you want those.

yes please!

Im really annoyed because I made a ton of map editor maps during the time I played and I wanted to upload them all along with some new schemes as I bid farewell to the game. I'll probably install again at some point in he future but for now my desire to play games is at an all time low. I stopped playing WA at the start of the year and focused only on SC2, but that game is so stressful and Ill never be pro!

I just graduated uni despite worming more than I went in, so I need to sort my shit out now and focus on a career. My days of waking up at 6pm and playing with you guys for the next 12, 24, 36 hours are over, for now! I just don't think it's possible for me to play games (online games at least) "casually", so im not playing at all. I may buy a console when the new gta comes out but right now my instincts are telling me to be as active and adventurous as possible, whilst I can. There will be plenty of time to play games 24/7 when I'm an old man, and the games are going to be incredible!

Playing other games in the last few years showed me what a great community WA has. For the most part funny, relaxed, down to earth guys! So yeh, see you all soon, it's been... many things! x

...and remember, any schemes/ map editor/bit maps of mine you may stumble across, save em, send em, it's greatly appreciated as I am a nostalgia freak.
worm and learn

Offline j0hny

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2013, 12:52 PM »
10$ for map (your map) it's called love to worms :D but I think that you don't have to pay for such a small favor, just only need to big thanks.
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2013, 12:54 PM »
I'm so bored of people saying they have no time for wa lol! Even when I was working at 2 jobs and studying at uni I had enough time for games (1-2 hours is more than enough, 8+ is sick anyway ;D ). Just admit you are bored of this s***! Sir-J said he had no time recently to play clanners, but he had 3+ free hours to watch youtube and to play Skyrim ashuahua (tho now he admits he is bored; and me2 tbh). If some1 has a big will to do smth, he will find time! Period. :P

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline SiD

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2018, 10:34 AM »
Catch me in #ag NAiL, I have your ssr maps... and I will crush you.

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2018, 03:04 PM »
haha nice merge SiD

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2018, 04:42 PM »
wow nice replay SiD, so wtf which sheep won  xd

Offline MarianG

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2018, 04:50 PM »
from what I see, green won!

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2018, 09:15 PM »
Sup NAiL

wow b0r, can't even remember the main UK guy and Beer?