Forums
April 20, 2024, 09:03 AM

Author Topic: Hi all!  (Read 2242 times)

Offline l7cx1Cl

Hi all!
« on: May 21, 2018, 04:25 AM »
Hello Wermerz!  Just wanted to stop by and say my peace before I leave this planet.. to friends and the people i never got along with that  I was a very stubborn, chaotic  individual at a younge age with a lot of drinking and smoking problems.  I made a lot of mistakes in my life including fleeing the country running from the law to mexico/Guatemala for 7years and ended up in prison by turning myself in because I met the love of my life(they would had never found me heh)..  I am still with her today 3 years last November.

Within that 7 years I did A LOT of acid, mushrooms, ayahuasca, peyote ceremonies where you dance for 24 hours in sync with 20 other people in star formations around a huge fire.  I was able travel the world, I have met wonderful beautiful people from other countries and made some amazing relationships and gone to some amazing festivals for weeks on end, dancing till the sun rise.  I became a Buddhist, I am slowly becoming a vegan..  I got into art and designing intricate clothing, shoes, etc with some friends and my fiance..
  I got into DJing and Producing with my fiance, that is my setup in my signature.  My Fiance DJ'd professionally in Berlin at bar 25 and a few other places.  It is amazing I was able to find someone like this to be able to fabricate art and music with, it only took me 30 years!

All this time it made me really realize how important this world is and the people in it, that everything you do here matters!  I avoid all negativity and arguments now and i don't waste any energy period on anyone that is a downer.  I try to stay positive in all situations and really observe why people are the way they are. 

I miss Wermz A LOT! and I miss a lot of you guys! i get so much nostalgic feelings and think about it every now and then..(that kinda fuzzy sad happy sorta feeling like you will never be at that moment again) And i will never forget it and it has been one of the best gaming experiences ever!  I am really happy this game is still going and a bunch of old sko0lers are still playing or being active.

So basically I wanted to say mainly to the people I never got along with my sincere apologies for anything I have ever caused in the past.  I was a drunken train wreck, I wish all you the best in life and hope yall get everything your seeking in this human experience. 

www.molecularcosmic.com  Is the site if anyone is into intricate psychedelic art, ill hook em up with a wermy discount.  It is currently down right meow because we are migrating to Shopify,  but our www.instagram.com/molecular_cosmic
And www.etsy.com/shop/molecularcosmic is up and running.

I dont have a PC right now, BUT i will build one in a year or two.
If anyone is on.. console hit me up if you like, i play every now and then ^.^

Xbox One = o Magical Hobo
PS4 = Tea_l3aggins
Steam = MagicalHob0

Was nice knowing a bunch of you!  N̮̣̰̭͜a̤m̨͓̜͖a̼͚̬͝ș̳̟̩ț̡e̲̤ॐ

« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 05:08 AM by l7cx1Cl »

Offline Sensei

Re: Hi all!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 10:01 AM »
Would be awesome and believable post without links for your shop. And not only one, but 3! Haha, there's a saying: leopard can never change his spots...

Namaste buddy, namaste!

Offline Godmax

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 10:03 AM »
So you were a bong inhaler?

Offline STRGRN

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2018, 02:02 PM »
music production is lit ae

Offline skunk3

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2018, 06:32 PM »
Sup man!

I remember when that shit popped off in Colorado or whatever and you had to dip. Still a crazy ass story. lol.

Offline sock

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2018, 10:27 PM »
Hey bud, hope you are doing well, nice setup.

Offline Husk

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2018, 04:45 AM »
negativity and arguments are necessary

through conflict we evolve

it is natural to be selfish, a lion in nature doesn't give a shit about if the other lion is starving

be natural, be selfish, be ur true beast self

namaste

Offline sock

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2018, 05:53 AM »
negativity and arguments are necessary

through conflict we evolve

it is natural to be selfish, a lion in nature doesn't give a shit about if the other lion is starving

be natural, be selfish, be ur true beast self

namaste
Maybe it's a bit natural to be selfish, sure, debatable still. Advising people to be selfish, debatable still.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2018, 06:13 AM »
We can't be compared to lions because they are solitary animals. We are social. We survived because we cared about our community.

Actually there was a time, we were all selfish. Every species on this planet starts from being selfish but we evolved out of it because it helped our society to survive. The survival of society played a bigger role in our own survival as individuals. Being selfish to some extend is healthy though.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline sock

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2018, 07:09 AM »
We can't be compared to lions because they are solitary animals. We are social. We survived because we cared about our community.

Actually there was a time, we were all selfish. Every species on this planet starts from being selfish but we evolved out of it because it helped our society to survive. The survival of society played a bigger role in our own survival as individuals. Being selfish to some extend is healthy though.
Agreed

Offline Husk

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2018, 11:57 PM »
i just said it to contrast how unnatural toxic's viewpoint is... it's unnatural to avoid all negativity and arguments, if our ancestors avoided all negativity and arguments, where would we be now? in the cave?

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2018, 12:10 AM »
Would be awesome and believable post without links for your shop. And not only one, but 3! Haha, there's a saying: leopard can never change his spots...

Namaste buddy, namaste!

^.^

Sup man!

I remember when that shit popped off in Colorado or whatever and you had to dip. Still a crazy ass story. lol.

you wouldnt believe how many people said i should write a book. 1 day maybe xD
Hey bud, hope you are doing well, nice setup.

hi old friend, doing well!  good to be back! i hope all is well with u! and thanks!  we r going to blow up here very shortly!  I am learning so much from her!

i just said it to contrast how unnatural toxic's viewpoint is... it's unnatural to avoid all negativity and arguments, if our ancestors avoided all negativity and arguments, where would we be now? in the cave?
A lot easier than you think =]  but very true to avoid BUT.. a lot of people, rather than fix the situation or walk away THEY become a part of it.  Which i learned to not do.  Unless its something very important is going on.  Example.. if a drunk dude or just a hot head douchebag.. was talking to me talking shit  or something.  I would just say sorry you feel that way and walk away.  Most people would counter attack with another insult or a punch..  nope nope nope xD

namaste is life.

Offline skunk3

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2018, 04:19 AM »
Haha... I go a step further and just avoid people altogether, at least as much as possible. The older I get the more of a homebody I become. I hate going out and being around lots of people, and even on Facebook my friends list is very small because of my beliefs and how outspoken I am... mostly just family, friends, and a few like-minded online acquaintances. I'm 37 now, I'm not tryin' to be hanging out at bars and going to concerts every night like I did in my 20's. I have learned over and over again that trying to socialize and meet new people is an exercise in futility 99% of the time because either they are stupid, or ignorant, or annoying, or shady, or full of shit, and so on and so forth.... and when you do meet someone who seems like they might be cool you eventually learn that it was either a front from the very start or you just haven't seen the shitty side of them yet. Every once in a while I will get so bored that I force myself to go out somewhere, maybe to a bar or some music show or DJ set. After 30 minutes I wish I was at home. My ideal night out is going over to my friend's house and playing Dungeons & Dragons, lol.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 04:21 AM by skunk3 »

Offline sock

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2018, 05:53 PM »

Offline Sensei

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2018, 06:58 PM »
Seems to me you're just trying to find all negativity in ppl and use that as an excuse to never see them again, skunk3.
Pretty robinson crusoish lifestyle.. Hope you don't regret it later in life. Gl.