Forums
March 29, 2024, 06:33 AM

Author Topic: How do I use rubber schemes with 3.8?  (Read 967 times)

Offline DassFass

How do I use rubber schemes with 3.8?
« on: July 31, 2020, 03:04 AM »
hi, i tried loading a black hole shopper rubber game like i used to often do on 3.7. but when the game starts there are no rubber features. what is the secret??

Offline Kradie

Re: How do I use rubber schemes with 3.8?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 03:13 AM »
hi, i tried loading a black hole shopper rubber game like i used to often do on 3.7. but when the game starts there are no rubber features. what is the secret??
You need to unlock the ''STAR'' icon next to Options. To do this you must download FULL Wormage Unlocker.

Here's the link: https://worms2d.info/Full_Wormage_Unlocker

In the Star Icon aka Extended Settings you can fiddle around with settings.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline DassFass

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2020, 04:10 AM »
ok thanks, i guess i cant use hosting buddy for rubber anymore. now im trying to figure out how to use custom maps without hostingbuddy.... i put them in WormsArmageddon/User/SavedLevels, but there is nothing but default maps when i make a game....

im using steam version if that matters. i have over 50 maps on WMDB but i ALWAYS used hosting buddy lol
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 04:14 AM by DassFass »

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2020, 09:40 AM »
now im trying to figure out how to use custom maps without hostingbuddy.... i put them in WormsArmageddon/User/SavedLevels, but there is nothing but default maps when i make a game....

You're probably looking at the drop-down menu under the map preview, instead of right clicking on the map preview (when it's showing a randomly generated .LEV terrain, which you do by left clicking on the map preview). That's actually where SavedLevels maps are! You can sort them into folders as well.

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2020, 10:38 AM »
once you have full wormage unlocked, just... pick it from the scheme list

Offline BaZa

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2020, 07:38 PM »
Hey, use the star button and woala ;)
-baza-