Forums
April 25, 2024, 12:48 AM

Author Topic: How long does a "mute" last?  (Read 1037 times)

Offline skunk3

How long does a "mute" last?
« on: May 10, 2016, 02:41 AM »
If you get "muted" here on the boards, how long does that last?

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: How long does a "mute" last?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 04:29 AM »
It depends on your history and the type of violated rule. Minimum 7-10 days.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline ANO

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 06:00 AM »
Unless you are not in dP clan, then you can insult, alias, report fake games, whatever and just get watched...

Actually I wanted to apply... Can I join dP? I am becoming active again.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 06:09 AM »
ANO, given your history on TUS; full-time mocking members, insulting, posting adult content... I still let you wander around and stick your tongue out at me. You are ALREADY in dP mate, didn't you get the memo?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline ANO

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 07:53 AM »
10 faked games reported by dp member : watched
2 faked games reported by NBR member: 1 month fully banned

thx, let s clanner xd

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2016, 02:36 PM »
10 faked games reported by dp member : watched

10 fake replays reported by Kinslayer wasn't aliasing. He didn't try to cover anything up. He simply reported games from his own TUS account. Now he has a history on fake replays. Next time he will be banned.

2 faked games reported by NBR member: 1 month fully banned

Walrus never reported any fake games. He went into length aliasing Asbest. He studies his team, his style of talking, even spoke some Russian into game chat to make it believable and he succeeded to convince many members that he is Asbest. (even you)
Those games were reported by normal TUS member who though simply thought they are playing against Asbest.

Walrus got caught. If he didn't, he would have probably continue more, as aliasing Asbest seems to be major fun for him.
Walrus also has history of creating fake account on TUS on "September 07, 2015"

Do you see the difference?
I get it. You wanna support your friend no matter what. But aren't you accusing me to be biased when you're failing on the same subject?

Offline ANO

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2016, 02:56 PM »
I have never aliased anyone, but I bet if I do I will get a full ban; you can bet you will. And I don't think Kins' mouth is sweeter than mine after all. 

Reason why I support Wally is that Asbest needed to be payed back, I guess we all knew that truth had to come out at a certain point. To me, it was just a joke, like the other 10 fake games by Kins. This was my point.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2016, 03:00 PM »
Yeah man, I don't think bothering the site owner is a good idea, TUS is free, it's not like you are paying for it and you have the rights to complains how he runs it otherwise some costumer support will knock MI's door. Let's just thank him for doing it for free and been always a good hearted and impartial person for every case, if I was in his place I would  perma ban most of the people here, we are more than just lucky, we have a great site owner.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline ANO

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2016, 03:10 PM »
Yeah man, I don't think bothering the site owner is a good idea, TUS is free, it's not like you are paying for it and you have the rights to complains how he runs it otherwise some costumer support will knock MI's door. Let's just thank him for doing it for free and been always a good hearted and impartial person for every case, if I was in his place I would  perma ban most of the people here, we are more than just lucky, we have a great site owner.

it's not time for ass licking Kaleu:
Anyways... with 5-7 bans on my shoulders, when you see people offending the whole day and never get banned, it's legit asking questions. just that. Yes, I would probably ban 85% of people here around. So, I agree that MI is doing a great job. I was just asking as I don't understand: check my previous post.

if it was time for ass licking:
Yes, MI is doing an amazing job, he's probably old or older than me and still find time to work on this website, answering everyday, dealing with new ideas, and being present. He is a good director, probably the only one who can do this and he got my respect.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2016, 03:30 PM »
Nah It wasnt asslick at all, I've done myself alot of stupid things in the past, as much as you to be honest, I got muted multiple times when I was kid and deserved to be perma banned, now I can see the value of MI and I thank him for giving me more chances.
Also, I'm glad that you understand what I meant and I'm sorry if I missed some of your posts.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 03:34 PM by Kaleu »

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline spleen17

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2016, 03:39 PM »
Is Walrus banned or muted btw? I saw a couple of cup games reported against him, just wondering can he play and report?

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2016, 03:53 PM »
Is Walrus banned or muted btw? I saw a couple of cup games reported against him, just wondering can he play and report?

All games reported vs Asbest (faked by him) were moved to Walrus.

https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/leagues-complaints/(solved)-faked-replays-against-asbest-again-29148/msg242522/#msg242522

Edit: Sorry I missed the "cup", League bans doesnt affect cups if you are currently playing one.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 03:57 PM by Kaleu »

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline spleen17

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2016, 03:56 PM »

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2016, 03:57 PM »
Yeah I edited it but wasn't in time.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline spleen17

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2016, 04:10 PM »
Ah ok cheers.

So I assume we cant play clanners even if I am the one who reports?