Forums > General discussion

How long will W:A survive?

<< < (16/21) > >>

Ricky:
What 4.0 brings I don't know but CyberShadow and DeadCode have kind of let down Worms Armageddon by saying "it is just a game". They could just easily add some kind of stat tracking or ranking to keep it going but they won't. What do you think? Otherwise it is difficult to tell.

Idaho:
If the game keeps getting support, it'll always attract some players, T17 took a long time to release a worms game that provides an experience that could be considered an improved version of Armageddon in the form of of W.M.D but it has no mod support, Armageddon has mod support and therefor can be more lively because of the new possibilities that modding brings to the game.

If Armageddon gets 3.8 in the coming year and workshop support on steam then it could very well for long and attract new players because the game could trend a little in the steam sales for a while because of it...

In its current state it can still live for some time and even attract a few new players because the game has decent support for Windows 10 but the game's not a shine either...

Shadow-The-Worm:
This relic is not a relic with an end, so speaking about it being dead is a cow's talk, I tell ya. Trilogy goes on, matters change, Worms keep fighting, the legendary relic will never die, even under my watch.

Godmax:
As long as Quai hosts the royal Quaimole

TheKomodo:
Well, WA will technically never die, as in there will always be a server somewhere, however, for me WA is dead when Clanners and interesting Cups/other competitive means are dead/rarely ever happen, and that was a while ago  :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version