Die within 10 years.
20 (21.1%)
10+ years.
15 (15.8%)
20+ years.
10 (10.5%)
30+ years.
1 (1.1%)
40+ years (longer than most of us will live)
34 (35.8%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: How long will W:A survive?  (Read 10078 times)

Offline Ricky

• India India
    • View Profile
Re: How long will W:A survive?
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2020, 06:16 AM »
What 4.0 brings I don't know but CyberShadow and DeadCode have kind of let down Worms Armageddon by saying "it is just a game". They could just easily add some kind of stat tracking or ranking to keep it going but they won't. What do you think? Otherwise it is difficult to tell.

Offline Idaho

« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2020, 12:10 PM »
If the game keeps getting support, it'll always attract some players, T17 took a long time to release a worms game that provides an experience that could be considered an improved version of Armageddon in the form of of W.M.D but it has no mod support, Armageddon has mod support and therefor can be more lively because of the new possibilities that modding brings to the game.

If Armageddon gets 3.8 in the coming year and workshop support on steam then it could very well for long and attract new players because the game could trend a little in the steam sales for a while because of it...

In its current state it can still live for some time and even attract a few new players because the game has decent support for Windows 10 but the game's not a shine either...

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2020, 08:18 AM »
This relic is not a relic with an end, so speaking about it being dead is a cow's talk, I tell ya. Trilogy goes on, matters change, Worms keep fighting, the legendary relic will never die, even under my watch.
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!

Offline Godmax

« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2020, 02:45 PM »
As long as Quai hosts the royal Quaimole

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #79 on: March 01, 2020, 04:01 PM »
Well, WA will technically never die, as in there will always be a server somewhere, however, for me WA is dead when Clanners and interesting Cups/other competitive means are dead/rarely ever happen, and that was a while ago  :'(

Offline Korydex

« Reply #80 on: March 01, 2020, 04:12 PM »
Well, WA will technically never die, as in there will always be a server somewhere, however, for me WA is dead when Clanners and interesting Cups/other competitive means are dead/rarely ever happen, and that was a while ago  :'(
Yeah, leagues are disabled for several days now and noone even has noticed lol

Offline Kradie

« Reply #81 on: March 01, 2020, 05:41 PM »

There's been several Hysteria and ZaR Cups and tournaments hosted. But where have Komodo been? Making posts like these.

I made a topic and poll asking if anyone are interested in pre-made clans. The poll seem to indicate that majority would want that.
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/tus-discussion/pre-made-clans-32394/

But then we have people that doesn't care and make topics like this:
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/tus-discussion/f@#!-premade-clans-n-shit-time-to-grow-some-balls-32411/
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #82 on: March 01, 2020, 08:14 PM »

Hmm explains why I couldn't report games recently with Vok. Is there a reason why it was disabled or is it a glitch?

Offline Korydex

« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2020, 04:56 AM »

Hmm explains why I couldn't report games recently with Vok. Is there a reason why it was disabled or is it a glitch?
Period of last season finished and no mod cared to reenable it, not a big surprise with such activity

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2020, 03:18 PM »
There's been several Hysteria and ZaR Cups and tournaments hosted. But where have Komodo been? Making posts like these.

ZaR doesn't count.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2020, 03:57 PM »
WA is dead to some ppl for a long time now..
Then again, for some, it will live forever.

Pointless discussion, like many others around here. :)

Offline Kradie

« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2020, 06:26 PM »

ZaR doesn't count.
I wonder why you have such low confidence in ZaR.

WA is dead to some ppl for a long time now..
Then again, for some, it will live forever.

Pointless discussion, like many others around here. :)
Nothing is pointless, you should try and be less nihilistic! ;)

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2020, 06:38 PM »
I was playing a few games the other day with M3ntal, i can't play much on this laptop though, trying to rope made me feel crap...

Offline Anubis

« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2020, 08:34 PM »
I voted 10 years back then, let's hope the site will be around in 5 years. :D

Offline Kradie

« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2020, 08:49 PM »
I voted 10 years back then, let's hope the site will be around in 5 years. :D
5 years to go, and I honestly believe it won't be dead and I voted 10+ years.