Forums > General discussion

How much longer will you play?

<< < (4/7) > >>

Xrayez:
The problem is that W:A/community is going to fade away sooner or later despite having the most loyal wormers here.

Komo, I've quit W:A for similar reasons. I don't feel hopeful for this community. But I would like to revive it.

Since I quit W:A, I've been working on my game project in hopes to recreate W:A, similar to Bamboy's. I didn't know that he was working on the clone at the time I began developing process, though we have split up ideologically anyway. I'm really reluctant to show it off here, part of the reason is that it's still in early development stage, and I'm not really sure whether it's going to succeed. I realize that I need to form a team at some point consisting of content creators and probably developers, so I just let you all know about that.

I'm finishing university this year and will start working on the project more thoroughly. I think it will be a long term project, because there's still much to learn.

My answer: I just replaced playing W:A with "developing W:A", though I miss the community  :-*

Kradie:
Ladies... LADIES! Look at you all, typing cynical words of doom. Worms Armageddon isn't dying, it is your need that is not met, and WA doesn't give it to you anymore. Why is this you wonder? Perhaps the lack of players? Hmm, let's look around, no old school, no familiar faces, no skilled players that YOU know about. OH but wait! What about that user that plays something I don't like? Or that person who hosted a scheme I enjoy but I don't bother to join? Many of these users aren't here on TuS. TuS may be infrastructure of its own, but there's a lot of footwork outside of it. I advice you to go look for it!

But no, here you all are, sitting here telling how much Worms has died and that it's inevitable. So what? Still you are here, inextricable drawn back, just to repeat the circle of death again. Some intellects have other prioritize to follow, and worms may not be on the top 10 to do list. So it makes you sad that you do not have what the rest  might have, consequently encouraging you to make sense of your own life.

But do not feel discouraged, as I said in another thread, follow what makes sense to you. IT is all about you and your happiness, and not others.

Korydex:

--- Quote from: Xrayez on October 06, 2017, 03:46 PM ---The problem is that W:A/community is going to fade away sooner or later despite having the most loyal wormers here.

Komo, I've quit W:A for similar reasons. I don't feel hopeful for this community. But I would like to revive it.

Since I quit W:A, I've been working on my game project in hopes to recreate W:A, similar to Bamboy's. I didn't know that he was working on the clone at the time I began developing process, though we have split up ideologically anyway. I'm really reluctant to show it off here, part of the reason is that it's still in early development stage, and I'm not really sure whether it's going to succeed. I realize that I need to form a team at some point consisting of content creators and probably developers, so I just let you all know about that.

I'm finishing university this year and will start working on the project more thoroughly. I think it will be a long term project, because there's still much to learn.

My answer: I just replaced playing W:A with "developing W:A", though I miss the community  :-*

--- End quote ---
gl Xrayzik :)

Sensei:
Can we get some heads ups xray? You tube video or at least some notes about the project you're working on?

Btw, apparently W:A community have lots of ppl that are good in the field of programming. Did any of you ever asked CS and DC to help them with updates? At least they could give some "tasks" to few members of community to fasten up the process and take a load of their backs. That seems to have much more sense than developing W:A copies :/ At least to me.

Or maybe they're just too strict about their bussines and don't want anybody's help :)
We, as players, have really small amount of information about what's happening. It gets frustrating at times..

h3oCharles:
ppl like to focus more on school than games... just like me

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version