Forums
March 28, 2024, 07:21 PM

Author Topic: I am scare of using pc anymore  (Read 718 times)

Offline KinslayeR

I am scare of using pc anymore
« on: May 12, 2018, 08:50 AM »
somoene stole from my e wallets all moneys: skrill + neteller,  (about 10k) the thing is I have no idea who and how,  I have antivirus and firewall and while I was sleep and my pc was running, my brother told me when I woke up that someone "used" my mouse and goes to skrill. So it looks like someone took totally controll on my pc and it all looked like I do it myself from my own IP, so neteller and skrill refuse to any refund...   They even think I am lier.    I formated disc of course, but what if I deposit to skrill and someone again steal it?  even if I change mail and passwords. Thats some f@#!ing weird shit that antivirus dont find it , did not even use teamveiewer or any of that shit. The only way is that someone goes directly to my PC and install some not detected shit on it, but cant believe it since I live only with my brother hmmm....   

Offline XanKriegor

Re: I am scare of using pc anymore
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 09:29 AM »
Well, its an old axiom - what is not in your pocket - is not actually yours.

Online Godmax

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 03:10 PM »
Well either you get hacked, f@#!ed, or you bet on the wrong horse. Either way, no money ofc.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2018, 04:19 PM »
Probably your brother.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2018, 05:33 PM »
PC-Phobia, a new disease.

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline nino

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2018, 10:41 PM »
hmm so now u got anti virus and stuff? just now? porra puto!

should use linux or mac atleast , if u dont care with security u better never use windows lol
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.