Forums
March 28, 2024, 11:55 PM

Author Topic: Ideas for version 3.9 and/or 4.0 update/patch.  (Read 22982 times)

Re: Ideas for version 3.9 and/or 4.0 update/patch.
« Reply #105 on: August 31, 2022, 02:57 PM »
They should finally re-add the ability to change the water color from Worms 2 by right clicking on the water level.

Offline Lancelot

« Reply #106 on: September 02, 2022, 08:35 AM »
may have been posted about this, but I would like to customize the power of weapons, as is done in scheme eddy, as well as the ability to adjust the power of all weapons, the drop rate and delay for super weapons

Offline Boodle2003

« Reply #107 on: September 05, 2022, 12:37 AM »
The return of the Homing Air Strike, plus a new "Super Sheep Strike"
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

Offline Boodle2003

« Reply #108 on: December 15, 2022, 03:05 AM »
New Weapons:

Homing Strike: Summon the strike jet, then click anywhere to fire an individual Homing Missile from the jet

Bovine Blitz: Similar to the Homing Strike, but with Mad Cows dropped

Anvil: A smaller, less powerful version of the Concrete Donkey

Firecracker: A hybrid of the Kamikaze and the Super Sheep

Lightning Strike: Resurrect a dead teammate and give them 30 health points

Black Magic: Make objects and worms blow up with Telekinesis

Project X: Weapons from Project X are integrated into the main WA arsenal. No PX addon required
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

Offline ohms

« Reply #109 on: January 09, 2023, 10:43 AM »

- Zoom out

- Booby-trapped crates option

- Steam Workshop

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #110 on: January 09, 2023, 11:35 AM »
All we need is a fixing bug  of rope angle which  is in fact very annoying and costed me a lot  o loosing games.   
When u rope "too fast" sometimes rope angle stays in vertical (starting) position, even that ur worm is much farer than central position.  So in normal speed, the rope attach to left/right side, but in faster moves it just goes vertical and make u fall. 

I was already writing about this bug many times, cant believe this was not fixed in so many updates before..
Looks like water colour, snoop things and other useless stuff are more important for programmes, or lets say it is just easier for them
« Last Edit: January 09, 2023, 11:39 AM by KinslayeR »

Offline lolicon-guy

• Chile Chile
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 09, 2023, 04:07 PM »
is it a bug? Rope angle is based on the angle you had when you release. Personally when I rope fast, indeed I tend to release at the center point more often.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #112 on: January 09, 2023, 09:49 PM »
All we need is a fixing bug  of rope angle which  is in fact very annoying and costed me a lot  o loosing games.   
When u rope "too fast" sometimes rope angle stays in vertical (starting) position, even that ur worm is much farer than central position.  So in normal speed, the rope attach to left/right side, but in faster moves it just goes vertical and make u fall. 

I was already writing about this bug many times, cant believe this was not fixed in so many updates before..
Looks like water colour, snoop things and other useless stuff are more important for programmes, or lets say it is just easier for them
Attach example replay?
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Zalo the moler

« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2023, 07:19 AM »
1. Possibility to change water color
2. Being able to change resolution during the game (or just doing Zoom +/-)
3. Being able to hear people's custom soundbanks by default? (without having to tick it as ON)
4. Option to actually pause the game before our turn begins once per match for maximum 3 minutes? The game is turn-based so maybe it would be nice if we could open the door, pick up the phonecall, use the toilet just one time per match?

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #114 on: January 10, 2023, 10:50 AM »
Pause the game is no good ! Go to toilet vefore game begins

Offline rUNaW4y

• “Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear”

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 10, 2023, 11:21 AM »
1. Possibility to change water color
2. Being able to change resolution during the game (or just doing Zoom +/-)
3. Being able to hear people's custom soundbanks by default? (without having to tick it as ON)
4. Option to actually pause the game before our turn begins once per match for maximum 3 minutes? The game is turn-based so maybe it would be nice if we could open the door, pick up the phonecall, use the toilet just one time per match?

Using toilet one time per match is a prostate issue, can't be addressed by v3.9/4.0/ .. /7.98.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #116 on: January 10, 2023, 11:24 AM »
Pause could be cancer to this game.  Imagine  some toxic ppl making pause every game, need or no..  Toilet?  I think u can  survive 20 minutes without it.
Changing resolution during game would be nice, but not really necessary since most ppl play on PC monitors, not on 100* tv like u zalo . 
I think we dont need any phisical changes here (maybe instead of one I mentioned with rope angle bug),  the problem is with activity,  some of u may want pink colour instead of blue,  but then u will enjoy it playin with CPU offline

Offline Kradie

« Reply #117 on: January 10, 2023, 03:52 PM »
A pause option would be bad. People would abuse it. So I am against it.

The only way such thing could be ''tolerable'', if there were voting option.

But to Implement a poll with pretdetermined questions and answers could also be abused. Though it would be nice to be aboe to opt out of the poll scheme. Example: 6 player in a game, if player 1 has chosen to opt out of poll scheme in option menu, he won't be able to participate. Also, if more than 3 has chosen to opt out, the poll scheme cannot be established.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline SiD

« Reply #118 on: January 11, 2023, 10:01 AM »
Kinslayer, dudé.. please post example replay of this 'rope angle bug'.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #119 on: January 11, 2023, 10:07 AM »
Kinslayer, dudé.. please post example replay of this 'rope angle bug'.

Ah you know that one.. We were talking about this bug for weeks after 3.8 got released. Just can't remember conclusion about it.. Did tweening caused this glitch to appear or it's in the game since forever but happening lot more nowadays.. Anyway, you should have experienced it by now, SiD.