Forums > General discussion

Ideas for version 3.9 and/or 4.0 update/patch.

<< < (6/36) > >>

eule:
wkJellyWorm

wow! So excited! what would you say, how far are you away from release?

also cool of you for doing it on github, i think one of the main problems of project x was that it was closed source and the developer entuser lost the source code on his/her hard drives, so it can't be accessed anymore for modification.

edit:

i just tested wkJellyWorm on a wine emulated worms armageddon, and it works smooth as silk from what i can tell :)

nadiya8040:

--- Quote from: nizikawa on May 04, 2021, 04:33 AM ---
Here is source code: https://github.com/nizikawa-worms/wkJellyWorm
And you can download 3.8.1 compatible build here: https://github.com/nizikawa-worms/wkJellyWorm/releases
The module is not ready for official release.

--- End quote ---

Excellent work. I am looking forward to it. In the meantime, I made a gameplay testing video with this module

Edoardo Moretti:

--- Quote from: Orange_Ball on May 04, 2021, 07:52 AM ---Excellent work. I am looking forward to it. In the meantime, I made a gameplay testing video with this module

--- End quote ---
Holly sweetness!! Nadiya!! Is good to see you around TUS!!
I remember you making the gameplay of my PPVS2 mod "WAR'N'GUNS BLAST!".

Edoardo Moretti:

--- Quote from: FoxHound on May 03, 2021, 05:37 PM ---There's a wormkit module based on PX that people are talking in Discord. Actually it is available for download but I didn't try it yet. I'm not sure if it is officially released, but it is called wkJellyWorm.

--- End quote ---
Sweet! A WormKid Modules based on ProjectX! If you want we should make a topic about the works of ProjectX for 3.8.1 and 3.8.

nadiya8040:

--- Quote from: Edoardo Moretti on May 05, 2021, 02:32 PM ---Holly sweetness!! Nadiya!! Is good to see you around TUS!!
I remember you making the gameplay of my PPVS2 mod "WAR'N'GUNS BLAST!".

--- End quote ---
Well, I'm back. So I just thought it would be a good time to return there as soon as i've heard a module based on Project X is in works (probably not only the reason). :)

Being a big fan of Worms is truly blessing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version