Forums > General discussion

Ideas for version 3.9 and/or 4.0 update/patch.

<< < (9/36) > >>

crmm1792:
my idea: inventory is updated every turn (witch means the all leftover weapons that had been picked up in crates, they are gonna be wipe up at the end of every turn). with the option to select whitch weapon will remain.

Edoardo Moretti:

--- Quote from: crmm1792 on May 31, 2021, 02:32 AM ---my idea: inventory is updated every turn (witch means the all leftover weapons that had been picked up in crates, they are gonna be wipe up at the end of every turn). with the option to select whitch weapon will remain.

--- End quote ---
I already said something like this in the beginning of this Topic, check Page 1.

Albus:
Ideas:
1) Option to fast foward turn time while, for example, "skip go" is selected. It can be useful when it's necessary wait SD. It will make less tedious wait full turn time.
2) option to change resolution during a game. I play 1920x10180, but 640x480 can be very useful to see pixels, terrain etc.
3) possibility to use a replay file to play again a game from a specific time.

crmm1792:
the initial energy level that worms will have it should be increased to 500 max

Boodle2003:
-Integration of Project X weapons and settings
-The return of the Homing Strike from Worms 2
-Pressing Enter will launch/explode all super sheep should you drop multiple of them
-The Wormpot from World Party
-Mission Editor where you can create new missions for your team or edit existing ones
-Integration of Sound Bank Editor
-Integration of SuperFrontendHD (with widescreen intro fixed)
-Scan for updates, automatically downloaded through the game from the Worms Knowledge Base
-Compatibility with Macintosh and Linux

Note: SuperFrontendHD messes up the game intro by bunching up the sprites. I would really appreciate it if the next update fixes that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version