Forums > General discussion

Ideas for version 3.9 and/or 4.0 update/patch.

<< < (7/36) > >>

DENnis:
Thank you very much for your help, Fox! I updated my BungeeSurf- and AFA_Surfshopper-Schemes now!

My advanced requests:

* Possibility for the host to kick or surrender a troll or someone who doesn't want to play but let the chance for him to watch (how it works.)
* Rehost/Reopen via Snooper, please!
* Automatically activated fastwalk the whole time for BungeeSurf/BungeeShopper (Would be even cooler to have a Superfastwalk. To set 150% speed is fun, but I think for normal games it is better to use Superfastwalk automatically the whole time and still have the chance to do normal rope and bungee swings. After 150% speed the game feels very slow :D)
* add wkIndiMask to get more possibilities and fun with maps where you can place destructible and non-landscapes landscapes
* flamethrower have to melt ice cube
* A possibility for fun schemes to see your weapons inventory the whole time. Would help a lot for SupermarketShopper and other schemes when you have a lot of weapons and don't have enough time to open it with right click + attack. It would be better to see the text after collecting crates longer and don't overwrite the texts too fast. In WxW and other faster games you can't read what was in crate when there comes another text too fast / when the text removes too early.
* Activate utility crates with only crate shower or double damage. I can only select different kaos modes, but it would be more fun to set it individual.
* Wormfinder with colored arrows that show to the leading team (not your own team) to help the KTL rule in Big Shopper maps.
--- Quote from: FoxHound on April 30, 2021, 10:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: DENnis on April 30, 2021, 06:22 PM ---
* Possibility to use the setting "Control after rope skimming" enable + activate TESTSTUFF at same time. (When TS is on, "space bar" for rope shot from surf doesn't work :()
--- End quote ---

Well, TestStuff is now obsolete. It is only useful to play with people who didn't update the scheme to 3.8 or just to save time when you don't want to edit extended scheme options. You can set individually all the features of teststuff using extended scheme options. So you can play the game using all test stuff options you want or remove the ones you don't want and much more without needing to type commands in the lobby. When you type "/ts" the game will be played as version 3.7 and not 3.8, so all extended options will disappear in the game if you type "/ts".

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: DENnis on April 30, 2021, 06:22 PM ---I'm very happy there are still very nice developers who improve this wonderful game  :-* Thank you very much again :-*
[...]

--- End quote ---

FoxHound:

--- Quote from: DENnis on May 06, 2021, 04:02 PM ---Thank you very much for your help, Fox! I updated my BungeeSurf- and AFA_Surfshopper-Schemes now!

--- End quote ---
You're welcome! I need to try your schemes later ;)

--- Quote ---A possibility for fun schemes to see your weapons inventory the whole time. Would help a lot for SupermarketShopper and other schemes when you have a lot of weapons and don't have enough time to open it with right click + attack. It would be better to see the text after collecting crates longer and don't overwrite the texts too fast. In WxW and other faster games you can't read what was in crate when there comes another text too fast / when the text removes too early.

--- End quote ---

This is already possible as a wormkit module, wkPin:
https://worms2d.info/WkPin

--- Quote ---Wormfinder with colored arrows that show to the leading team (not your own team) to help the KTL rule in Big Shopper maps.

--- End quote ---

I want this feature too!

nadiya8040:
There should be togglable rules added for shopper schemes, Like KTL, CBA and more. Those can be located in Game/Extended Options.

--- Quote from: Edoardo Moretti on May 05, 2021, 02:43 PM ---Sweet! A WormKid Modules based on ProjectX! If you want we should make a topic about the works of ProjectX for 3.8.1 and 3.8.

--- End quote ---

Shall we make a topic about wkJellyWorm? If so, We could require nizikawa's permission first in order to do that.

Kradie:
Advanced, but also complicated and not possible ideas

1. Toggle on and off menu sounds.
2. Upload custom Worms Armageddon Themes.
3. Customizable in game backgrounds, terrains & skies.
4. Moving Fog/clouds that covers worms.
5. Auto Scatter Worms after each turn.
6. Adjust animation size of bullets.
7. Ridiculous damage size.
8. Inverted Arrows
9. Hide in game UI, & option to hide select UI elements.
10 Ultrawide Support.
11. Controller support.
12. Damaged area regenerates after turn, or x number of turns.
13. Build something with girder, and  move and place.
14. Girders can be placed anywhere, even in water.
15. Girders are can toggled to be fatter, & wider.
16. Placing girder on worm, makes worm immobilized.
17. Animals walk on water.
18. Worms can walk on water.
19. Water Rise CAN drown worms on water.
20 .Worms lose X amount of health on water.
21. Health pack can regenerate worm health per turn.
22. Pigeon works under water.
23. Dropping something in water, falls down above.
24. Earthquake only affect enemy team.
25. Scale of Injustice, removes 50% health of opposing team to your own.
26. Touching enemy worm, transmits poison to your worm.
27. Poisoned worm, can infect anyone it touches.
28. Tab, can also toggle weapons.
29. Selecting weapons with shortcut keys, shows thumbnail on middle of screen.
30. Animals passes through allies.
31. Animal retreat, cancel animal attack.

Kabcorp:
Hey,

-Possibility to show levels pixel sizes at every places we can choose a custom or vanilla level

Cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version