Forums
May 02, 2024, 12:28 AM

Author Topic: Is Ironman among us?  (Read 4607 times)

Offline Peja

Re: Is Ironman among us?
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2012, 05:29 PM »
MI, are you gay, Riviva or just James Bond?

Thanks for shedding light. I don't have problem being gay. I would get Crazy at least <3

I don't care Riviva being an alias. If he is, he won't be the first or last guy trying to pull it. The only thing an alias is looking for is attention and you guys are well feeding it. I actually look down on you.

you dont care? watch classic league standings. but good to know, gonna ask barman to play next playoffs against himself.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2012, 05:35 PM »
Peja do you like to just play with words? Because I think you got what I meant,
Certain people has been banned for aliasing. I didn't say I don't mind aliasing. I don't like the drama without any proof. Do you have solid proof or just spamming and making drama?
Also we've got informed about most of aliasers via pm, this is just hunches and drama over a guy who may or may not be an alias.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Peja

« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2012, 05:50 PM »
this sounds better. you need to understand its important to be careful what you say, otherwise people may try to drag you to a tribunal. or even worse, they will try to locate and hurt you. i recently made bad experieces with someone who likes martinis.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2012, 06:50 PM »
I guess I must say some funny english words because i opened this thread.

Well, i didnt pm You, MI, because Riviva was starting to bug TUS. While He had his db/ dd clan with some benigners, no problem for tus because it was a chance to somebody gets an experience in clanners.

Past week, He did quit dD and started to open to's in clans and communities forums with his nosense stuff and trying to join many groups as possible just to get some "weird fun".

MI, i respect You as a really good leader. We all know TUS has a lot of useless drammas :/ But sometimes, TUS Community might be right too.

We havent real proofs and maybe even You wont have too. The only proof is the same damn behavior what the aliasers always do.

Did u really believe in the "i am oldschool, i played wwp 10 years ago and i am cool blood" blablabla?

(( who liked my english learning pls press +1 ae ))

Offline Riviva

• Poland Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2012, 10:06 AM »
oh children, children, Half of you is a maiden and I discussed with you about the taste of alcohol...
ANO go to the school, do your homework, ANO you know how to know a child? No matter what is topic the child always write about: "Gay"  "LMAO"  "Muhahaha" and other always one and the same worlds...
trust me it's awfully childish

Offline Prankster

« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2012, 10:15 AM »
oh children, children, Half of you is a maiden and I discussed with you about the taste of alcohol...
ANO go to the school, do your homework, ANO you know how to know a child? No matter what is topic the child always write about: "Gay"  "LMAO"  "Muhahaha" and other always one and the same worlds...
trust me it's awfully childish

Riviva, do you know how to know a lamer? He plays lame.

(Prof I pressed +1, nothing happened  :-X)

Offline Riviva

• Poland Poland
    • View Profile
continued "Is Ironman among us?" By Professor...
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2012, 10:31 AM »
sorry for new topic but there is closed.

Professor Professor I could not at first time know how me associate the nickname,
I remembered today.

week maybe two weeks ago he invite me to the eS clan. I refused.
He wrote several times, Can tell that he insisted,
I still refused, begun a brief discussion, flew a few words, Finally I said, "I dont join eS because your clan is a noob"
Two days later I see this post, hmm, that only it seems to me that maybe is a revenge?

congratulates the idea to solve angry with me (I wrote like a kid) LOL LMAO ROFL

Offline GreatProfe

Re: continued "Is Ironman among us?" By Professor...
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2012, 11:17 AM »
MI prolly closed the original thread so sorry for posting here, boss, but Riviva finally said what i wanted to proof.

And not, Riviva, i dont want u in eS clan, i just wanted You said what u did, seems like Ironman and You have the same oppinion xD

many players ridicules the clan I do not know why and probably will never know.