Forums
April 18, 2024, 05:48 AM

Author Topic: Include this feature in the next WA patch, if there will be any?  (Read 1221 times)

Online Lupastic

Is there a chance the new WA update would have a feature in it that would allow players to restart from a certain point of a match that ended with a network drop, disconnection and keep playing their online match like that? Reloading the moment a few seconds before the drop, is this possible? Is Deadcode or anyone working on this? I believe this is what we should have had a long time before, even now would be useful ;o
« Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 12:02 PM by Lupastic »

Offline Godmax

Yes exactly we need the network drop solution.

Offline MonkeyIsland

Yes Deadcode is working on it. Not continue from a half-replay but reconnecting. That means when you drop, the other party must stay in the game until you reconnect again.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Godmax

Damn nice

Offline Evagrima

• Norway Norway
  • Just a girl who likes to talk about video games
    • View Profile
I would like that feature
Discord:@grimaaa

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
He talks about it here.
Nice find. Interesting read. Exciting times in WA.