Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:38 PM

Author Topic: Influential Wormer?  (Read 4242 times)

Offline TheKaren

Re: Influential Wormer?
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2021, 07:15 PM »
Have you been around since like 2003+?

I have a lot of respect for Psydome and he was king of the pre-LG era, but he never reached the level of BnG variety that players got after his era, as we started using Low Gravity and more shot/map variety he never used. As for creating almost all of the trick shots, I believe that's far from true. Plus, he pretty much stopped playing around 2003-2004 because I only played him once after that era and he was god awful, if it was even him, probably an impersonator though.

Either that or he changed his name or something, and yes i'm talking about the guy with blue hair that used to write HONK HONK VROOOOOOOOOOOM all the time.

Special shout out to the GIT clan, THEY invented most of the BnG trick shots I ever seen.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 07:21 PM by Komito »

Offline biscojoe

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2021, 08:39 PM »

I have a lot of respect for Psydome and he was king of the pre-LG era, but he never reached the level of BnG variety that players got after his era, as we started using Low Gravity and more shot/map variety he never used. As for creating almost all of the trick shots, I believe that's far from true. Plus, he pretty much stopped playing around 2003-2004 because I only played him once after that era and he was god awful, if it was even him, probably an impersonator though.

Either that or he changed his name or something, and yes i'm talking about the guy with blue hair that used to write HONK HONK VROOOOOOOOOOOM all the time.

Special shout out to the GIT clan, THEY invented most of the BnG trick shots I ever seen.

nice k740 bruh cheers m8? cya on twitch come see me stream soon bud kthxbbqsauce BnG streamin and dreamin. and yes i have been around since 2003+ i am theChipmunk don't you remember me komito? lol
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 07:15 AM by biscojoe »

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2021, 04:50 PM »

nice k740 bruh cheers m8? cya on twitch come see me stream soon bud kthxbbqsauce BnG streamin and dreamin. and yes i have been around since 2003+ i am theChipmunk don't you remember me komito? lol
werent you guys in sfx together?  I think Dave getting old, lol.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2021, 06:07 PM »
I was talking to that make worms great again alias though, of course I remember you Chip, we used to rope a lot.

I can't even remember which year I was in SfX now, joined expecting great things but everyone went inactive so left, which sucked because SfX was like one of those things on my teenage bucket list...

Offline biscojoe

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2021, 07:08 PM »
damn dude miss SfX... for sure. lets all get a bng game in sometime? big rr as well? for the most part i leave snooper on

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2021, 07:32 PM »
The player who invited me to W:A from WWP and introduced me to the world of competitive playing, Bytor, passed away due to the Covid complications
http://normalnonoobs.com/news/212_2021-04-04--b-Bytor-has-passed-away-/b-
RIP

Offline Lancelot

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2021, 08:18 AM »
The player who invited me to W:A from WWP and introduced me to the world of competitive playing, Bytor, passed away due to the Covid complications
http://normalnonoobs.com/news/212_2021-04-04--b-Bytor-has-passed-away-/b-
RIP

If this is not a belated April Fool's joke, then let the person find peace and quiet

RIP

Offline Memox

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2021, 03:32 PM »
Who is/was the most influential wormer in your opinion?

Dario was like a legend from the old days and I was very happy when he came back. Komito is the boss of a clan I love. Korydex is a phenomenal player even though I didn't know him before 'db. Albus too. And Rafal for selecting every team so nobody can join, followed by his spam of "XDDDDDDDDDDD". But the one I respected the most was Bytor. He was like a mentor, the real reason why started improving myself a few years ago. I couldn't even rope properly when I used to spectate his matches, then he said "just play with me, you'll not get any better by watching". He was right and I made giant steps forward thanks to this. We also played board games and shopper together, despite him hating it (to be fair he was fairly drunk that day). To know that he recently passed away was... I don't even know how to put it. I didn't know him in real life, but I did promise him a beer if he ever came in Italy (he said the same in the chance I traveled to the states). I understand that it is dumb to say these things now, that it's disrespectful to mention him in this case, but I didn't want to hide it either; this is a good community all around, though... I just wanted to say the first names that popped into my mind.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 03:40 PM by Memox »
\\\ My websites ///

My Worms Armageddon Review (and other blog posts about gaming)
The Autism-O-Meter

My Worms Videos
YouTube playlist

My (other) Reviews Hub
Steam Curator page