Forums > General discussion

Influential Wormer?

<< < (5/5)

Nick Riviera:
The player who invited me to W:A from WWP and introduced me to the world of competitive playing, Bytor, passed away due to the Covid complications
http://normalnonoobs.com/news/212_2021-04-04--b-Bytor-has-passed-away-/b-
RIP

Lancelot:

--- Quote from: Nick Riviera on April 06, 2021, 07:32 PM ---The player who invited me to W:A from WWP and introduced me to the world of competitive playing, Bytor, passed away due to the Covid complications
http://normalnonoobs.com/news/212_2021-04-04--b-Bytor-has-passed-away-/b-
RIP

--- End quote ---

If this is not a belated April Fool's joke, then let the person find peace and quiet

RIP

Memox:

--- Quote from: Kradie on February 03, 2021, 09:17 PM ---Who is/was the most influential wormer in your opinion?

--- End quote ---

Dario was like a legend from the old days and I was very happy when he came back. Komito is the boss of a clan I love. Korydex is a phenomenal player even though I didn't know him before 'db. Albus too. And Rafal for selecting every team so nobody can join, followed by his spam of "XDDDDDDDDDDD". But the one I respected the most was Bytor. He was like a mentor, the real reason why started improving myself a few years ago. I couldn't even rope properly when I used to spectate his matches, then he said "just play with me, you'll not get any better by watching". He was right and I made giant steps forward thanks to this. We also played board games and shopper together, despite him hating it (to be fair he was fairly drunk that day). To know that he recently passed away was... I don't even know how to put it. I didn't know him in real life, but I did promise him a beer if he ever came in Italy (he said the same in the chance I traveled to the states). I understand that it is dumb to say these things now, that it's disrespectful to mention him in this case, but I didn't want to hide it either; this is a good community all around, though... I just wanted to say the first names that popped into my mind.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version