Forums
April 25, 2024, 07:02 PM

Poll

‭‭‭‭

‭‭‭‭
‭‭‭‭‭

Author Topic: Kawoosh is making a snooper  (Read 10462 times)

Offline Alien

Re: Kawoosh is making a snooper
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2011, 01:26 PM »
link please K4Tsis ;O

Offline K4Tsis

« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2011, 01:30 PM »
it's private, sorry

Offline Alien

« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2011, 01:32 PM »
Today program running very fast. 1406 download's already this edited ver.

private ? o.O
when it will be public or is it just for your own use ?

Offline K4Tsis

« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2011, 01:38 PM »
Its for Lithuanian people only. In private server we using it.

Offline Korydex

« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2011, 01:42 PM »
The snooper will be very fast, during 10 hours it only ate 510 kb of traffic and 10 MB of RAM. It will also have all the required features in settings.
Cool ^^

« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2011, 02:02 PM »
What about logs? :) Included in both snoopers?

Offline StepS

« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2011, 02:08 PM »
What about logs? :) Included in both snoopers?
yes, they will be of course.
it's private, sorry
Don't forget that when you are doing this, and other actions that you shouldn't violate the terms of GPL.
I really doubt that you own some "extra" fixed version with "1400" downloads, because there aren't that much Lithuanian people. The stats never lie. So as we don't see it in any form, I don't trust you, sorry. Saying that you have it and that you won't give it is a just a childish action, dude. So better be quiet.
PS: as some people have said, and so do I, Wheat Snooper needs to be fully rewritten. Some users call its interface a crap, they get lost in the scrollbars and skins. Also, lookias doesn't mind ever updating it again, as I see - he's inactive during more than a year already. We need a snooper which will be convenient to the many people's needings, and will keep all the important features.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 02:34 PM by StepS »
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline darKz

« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2011, 07:32 PM »
Its for Lithuanian people only. In private server we using it.

So you're saying that roughly 1400 people from Lithuania are playing WA to an extent that they use a snooper (not every noob is using a snooper is what I'm saying).

Don't make me laugh.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline DENnis

« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2011, 10:09 PM »
Keep the settings is important ya. Prosnooper design would be too lame and boring for me. I want indivual possibilities. In your new Snooper u cant even click on the clans? That would be worse too, because I hate abbreviations when you don't see what they stand for. The next important step is that I want a Tus-Login / Tus-Snooper / No Fake check. The Tus-Lines are looking cool. Otherwise it won't make sense to install an oldschool snooper.

Example-Screenshot :-*

Offline StepS

« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2011, 10:34 PM »
Keep the settings is important ya. Prosnooper design would be too lame and boring for me. I want indivual possibilities. In your new Snooper u cant even click on the clans? That would be worse too, because I hate abbreviations when you don't see what they stand for. The next important step is that I want a Tus-Login / Tus-Snooper / No Fake check. The Tus-Lines are looking cool. Otherwise it won't make sense to install an oldschool snooper.

[attachment=1]
Everything you said is already planned, but possibly after first release, so nothing to worry about. The design will be configurable, however I said that it's mostly for unsatisfied ProSnooper users to make a step however into today.
It doesn't mean that I will not support Wheat. I still like it and recommend to everyone, just saying what I told above, I never recommended ProSnooper, because it's old. I will also definitely use Kawoosh's snooper when in village, because wheat doesn't support well the slow connections and eats too many traffic (reason - secure login userlist).
Also, don't forget that I stated the very pre-alpha screenshot, so the final product may slightly (or not) differ.

Quote from: DENnis
Otherwise it won't make sense to install an oldschool snooper.
you probably didn't understand yourself when talking about this, because this snooper isn't done back in 2007. A well feature-packed snooper cannot be called like that.

PS: as you could already read, it will support tabs option. PMs, channels, everything in tabs - the planned and never going to be done Wheat Snooper's feature
PPS: unlike what you said, many ProSnooper users (including some #worms channel users and CyberShadow, as I have researched ??? ) call the Wheat's interface a piece of shit and will always do. However I don't agree with them, but this is the one of reasons to make a new snooper.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 10:51 PM by StepS »
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2011, 10:50 PM »
Btw screen was nice, i want test it :D
and for name i have thinked the KMZSnooper (Kawoosh was also knowed as KMZ ;) )
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline DENnis

« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2011, 12:08 AM »

[attachment=1]
Everything you said is already planned, but possibly after first release, so nothing to worry about. The design will be configurable, however I said that it's mostly for unsatisfied ProSnooper users to make a step however into today.
It doesn't mean that I will not support Wheat. I still like it and recommend to everyone, just saying what I told above, I never recommended ProSnooper, because it's old. I will also definitely use Kawoosh's snooper when in village, because wheat doesn't support well the slow connections and eats too many traffic (reason - secure login userlist).
Also, don't forget that I stated the very pre-alpha screenshot, so the final product may slightly (or not) differ.

Otherwise it won't make sense to install an oldschool snooper.
you probably didn't understand yourself when talking about this, because this snooper isn't done back in 2007. A well feature-packed snooper cannot be called like that.

PS: as you could already read, it will support tabs option. PMs, channels, everything in tabs - the planned and never going to be done Wheat Snooper's feature
PPS: unlike what you said, many ProSnooper users (including some #worms channel users and CyberShadow, as I have researched ??? ) call the Wheat's interface a piece of shit and will always do. However I don't agree with them, but this is the one of reasons to make a new snooper.

With oldschool I meant the prosnooper or a prosnooper remix, maybe it was a misunderstanding. I would love a less buged Snooper with twsnooperoptions + new1s. What does KMZ stand for then? Znooper maybe then ;D

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2011, 01:13 AM »
I must want a snooper that works  ;D wheat snooper won't work for me and prosnooper also freeze's after a hour or 2.

Offline Korydex

« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2011, 05:24 AM »
 :)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 06:44 PM by Korydex »

Offline DENnis

« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2011, 07:46 PM »
Prosnooper design would be too lame and boring for me. I want indivual possibilities.
Well not for me. Will there be a choose between spartan interface and beautiful many colored one, which I found useless?

Yes, I'm sure there will be both. Standarddesign, Easy and you see clear what to do where and options for Peeps who want more, like what I said :) It doesnt matter if u can configure many things if theres a classicdesign for peeps who doesnt need or want more.

I just love individual things and elaborate work. But as Steps message-answers told us, the new Znooper will be very good too! I just dont want to miss a thing ;)