Forums
April 19, 2024, 11:50 AM

Author Topic: Memorable old replays topic  (Read 624 times)

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
Memorable old replays topic
« on: May 04, 2022, 09:32 AM »
I spent hours looking the old replays I have in my computer, and I learned a lot of things, discovered a lot of old potential good ideas, realized I played with many people I know now in the past. Unfortunately it took me some time to realize that deleting replays was not a good idea, so I lost many replays of mine at the beginning of my WA experience. I was used with WWP that didn't have replays.

Anything you want to share about the past, any replay or moment you want to share here, or just write about, would be nice. I'm thinking about revive or upload many schemes of the past, or games that are very important for me.

I never realized I played so much in my WA time the same Intermediate variation. I'll have to write more about it when I have time.
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline Korydex

Re: Memorable old replays topic
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2022, 07:01 PM »
Too many memories really... I never bothered to backup my replays and it would be kinda hard to pick something specific.
I am trying to save archives of replays from competitive stuff other than TUS/NNN that I think people are starting to forget. Sadly replays from some old leagues are nowhere to be found.
Gotta link this thread too: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/worms-armageddon/old-replays-and-players-through-the-years-5644/

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
Re: Memorable old replays topic
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2022, 01:54 AM »
Too many memories really... I never bothered to backup my replays and it would be kinda hard to pick something specific.
I am trying to save archives of replays from competitive stuff other than TUS/NNN that I think people are starting to forget. Sadly replays from some old leagues are nowhere to be found.
Gotta link this thread too: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/worms-armageddon/old-replays-and-players-through-the-years-5644/

I was leaving home to work when I posted this. So it was a bit of an impulsive post, I didn't check if I could find similar topics using the search. I knew it probably already have been created, but I wanted to express what I was feeling watching my WA recordings. Thanks for sharing this post, I was afraid to revive old posts too, sometimes some people don't like reviving old stuff. I realized I've already seen this post, because I remember using those WO replays backup that Deadcode made and you shared. They are being very useful for the wiki and the game's history. Thanks a lot for this. I might watch some of those replays later, and I might make some gifs as well. Interesting to see that Fluffy started the topic.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2022, 01:49 PM by FoxHound »
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'