Forums
April 19, 2024, 07:06 PM

Author Topic: Missing Believed Wiped (Worm Olympics)  (Read 1266 times)

Offline Ytrojan

Missing Believed Wiped (Worm Olympics)
« on: April 24, 2015, 11:55 PM »
This thread is to post surviving replays from the Worm Olympics in 2008 and 2009 (both summer and winter) to stop them from being lost forever. If you still have replays from the WO 2008/2009 or the WWO 2008/2009, please post them here. I'd greatly appreciate it, since a lot of people would love to see them again.
In case you're wondering, "Missing Believed Wiped" is a series of threads about lost history of Worms: Armageddon. The series is dedicated to the survival of older W:A replays that were "lost" via deletion of the site, deletion by others, locking of the site to visitors, or any other reason. I'll start by posting a classic Russian Roulette match from 2009.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline tita

Re: Missing Believed Wiped (Worm Olympics)
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, 10:52 PM »
This thread is to post surviving replays from the Worm Olympics in 2008 and 2009 (both summer and winter) to stop them from being lost forever. If you still have replays from the WO 2008/2009 or the WWO 2008/2009, please post them here. I'd greatly appreciate it, since a lot of people would love to see them again.
In case you're wondering, "Missing Believed Wiped" is a series of threads about lost history of Worms: Armageddon. The series is dedicated to the survival of older W:A replays that were "lost" via deletion of the site, deletion by others, locking of the site to visitors, or any other reason. I'll start by posting a classic Russian Roulette match from 2009.

the wo site 2009m  didn't works  here , more than 2 years already, i can't see nothing about,

but i have all replays  to i played  in 2009 on wo.  i'll search some replays  me vs kinslayer  , will be funner.

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 04:44 PM »

the wo site 2009m  didn't works  here , more than 2 years already, i can't see nothing about,

but i have all replays  to i played  in 2009 on wo.  i'll search some replays  me vs kinslayer  , will be funner.
OK, post them here as soon as you find them.

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2015, 11:24 PM »
Bump with a classic Zook Training match from 2009.

Offline Casso

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2015, 11:29 PM »
LoL, my game against Random00 :D

I was so noob in 2009, I still don't know how I reached that final.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 11:31 PM by Casso »

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2015, 11:54 PM »
LoL, my game against Random00 :D

I was so noob in 2009, I still don't know how I reached that final.
Do you have any other games from the 2008/2009 Worm Olympics (Summer or Winter)?

Offline Casso

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2015, 09:50 PM »
Atm in my PC I have only games played from 08/2009, I should check in my old hard disk but it isn't easy to find these worm olympics replays because I don't remember who were my opponents 6 years ago and I have thousands replays.

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2015, 06:15 PM »
Atm in my PC I have only games played from 08/2009, I should check in my old hard disk but it isn't easy to find these worm olympics replays because I don't remember who were my opponents 6 years ago and I have thousands replays.
Look on the Internet Archive. You will see your opponents from the Worm Olympics. Also, tell other people about this thread.