Forums
April 25, 2024, 11:02 PM

Author Topic: NEW: The Wheat Snooper 2.9.3 community build  (Read 26739 times)

Re: NEW: The Wheat Snooper 2.9 community build
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2014, 08:36 PM »
Windows 7, ATI mobility radeon premium graphics with directx 11, HP pavilion dv6, unfortunately i dunno how to doing log.

You don't have to know programming, cryptography, computer science, rocket science, acrobatics or high maths to send me a log file the snooper will create for you in its working directory! Even a child is able to do this, timo!

« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2014, 10:53 PM »
I made a request there. I reported a fault too.
Odinist, I've just fixed your issue #18 (this is what, it seems, you've called "a fault") with commit 976c8bf457c18771119afea3c4fa35be2175f74a.

Since this commit it displays the user's logon time, so the message now appears like this: ::)
<This user is idle during 10:57:12; online since Sat May 3 01:30:23 2014.

But I'm not sure if it has anything to do with your "improperly sorting while sorting is off" (rly wtf?) issue. I think it has nothing to do with this, but I'm anyway unable to turn the sorting off -- how did you do this?

This fix (the idle button) will be included in 2.9.1 (you can watch the progress on GitHub), although you may always build the very latest tws-master (or even 3.0-unstable!) for yourself youself.

The sorting thingy will be implemented in 3.0.

Offline Ashtar

« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2014, 07:59 PM »
I made a request there. I reported a fault too.
Odinist, I've just fixed your issue #18 (this is what, it seems, you've called "a fault") with commit 976c8bf457c18771119afea3c4fa35be2175f74a.

Since this commit it displays the user's logon time, so the message now appears like this: ::)
<This user is idle during 10:57:12; online since Sat May 3 01:30:23 2014.

But I'm not sure if it has anything to do with your "improperly sorting while sorting is off" (rly wtf?) issue. I think it has nothing to do with this, but I'm anyway unable to turn the sorting off -- how did you do this?

This fix (the idle button) will be included in 2.9.1 (you can watch the progress on GitHub), although you may always build the very latest tws-master (or even 3.0-unstable!) for yourself youself.

The sorting thingy will be implemented in 3.0.

Thank you for the fix. In version 2.8 the idle message was similar to the way you say you made it now.

The sorting is easily deactivated at the top right of the program, right above the user list. I click the "Sorting off" button and restart the program. In version 2.8, when it is set not to sort, the sorting is as I prefer. The longer I stay in the channel, the farther I go downward on the list. I can see that those who have been idle or stayed for long, including ChanServ and others, are at the bottom. If I restart the program, I can see that all the users, including the newest, are still sorted as before I left.

Good work with the program. It works well.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 08:09 PM by Odinist »

Offline Ashtar

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2014, 09:08 PM »
If you hover the mouse pointer over the sorting button, you see the message "If sorting is off, users will be sorted by the channel visiting order."

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2014, 03:11 PM »
Thank you for the fix. In version 2.8 the idle message was similar to the way you say you made it now.
No it wasn't, there was no "online since ..." part.

The sorting is easily deactivated at the top right of the program, right above the user list. I click the "Sorting off" button and restart the program. In version 2.8, when it is set not to sort, the sorting is as I prefer. The longer I stay in the channel, the farther I go downward on the list. I can see that those who have been idle or stayed for long, including ChanServ and others, are at the bottom. If I restart the program, I can see that all the users, including the newest, are still sorted as before I left.
And how are the users sorted just after you open tws first time?

If you hover the mouse pointer over the sorting button, you see the message "If sorting is off, users will be sorted by the channel visiting order."

you see the message "If sorting is off, users will be sorted by the channel visiting order."

If sorting is off, users will be sorted by the channel visiting order.

If sorting is off, users will be sorted
THIS IS DAMNf@#!ING SICK. Lookie has to be kidding me! How the f@#! did he come to this??? Impossible!

Offline Ashtar

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2014, 04:23 PM »
The users are always sorted by join time. I suppose only Lookias knows how.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 04:26 PM by Odinist »

Offline Joschi

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2014, 09:13 AM »
Guys, I got a problem with new TWS. I never had problems with hosting. Now my opponents say me they can't see my hosts.

Xrayez once took the link of the automatical sent "host notification" from #AG and copy+pasted it into his browser. Like this he could join my host.

Attached a screenshot, saying Korydex don't see my host, though he clearly appears on my screen.

Help please.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 09:29 AM by Joschi »

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2014, 09:43 AM »
Guys, I got a problem with new TWS. I never had problems with hosting. Now my opponents say me they can't see my hosts.

Xrayez once took the link of the automatical sent "host notification" from #AG and copy+pasted it into his browser. Like this he could join my host.

Attached a screenshot, saying Korydex don't see my host, though he clearly appears on my screen.

Help please.

Got the same when latios hosted but no one saw his host
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline StepS

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2014, 12:21 PM »
Is the hostname of your IP over 35 characters long? Unfortunately, it's a bug in W:A: hosts with such long addresses won't appear in W:A.
One of the solutions would be to resolve IP from the hostname received from WormNET, and use the IP instead of the hostname. However W:A hosters will still likely have this problem, unless Force IP is enabled.
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline tuomatz

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2014, 04:17 PM »
I have a minor bug with this release. After I hear the *beep* of incoming private message it takes a few seconds before I see who sent it. Sometimes it takes long enough to be annoying. Didn't notice that with 2.8.

-tuomatz
"People without a vehicle, are like worms without F8" - Aristotle

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2014, 06:11 PM »
Hello there, i can't see my rank when i use secure logging, could you help me?

I have a minor bug with this release. After I hear the *beep* of incoming private message it takes a few seconds before I see who sent it. Sometimes it takes long enough to be annoying. Didn't notice that with 2.8.

-tuomatz

I noticed that too :/

Offline StepS

« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2014, 06:38 PM »
did you set up which rank you'd like to use in your TUS profile?
Also here it looks like you didn't log in securely
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2014, 06:43 PM »
did you set up which rank you'd like to use in your TUS profile?
Also here it looks like you didn't log in securely

I did both, dunno why i have this problem :/

« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2014, 09:01 PM »
Sorry guys I just don't (and won't soon) have enough time. :-X :'(

Maybe this weekend.

Offline Prince_Egypt

« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2014, 09:33 PM »
Hellow guyz

Plz help : Why that happen when i open The Wheat Snooper

btw My windows :::: Win7 Starter