Forums
April 19, 2024, 08:51 PM

Author Topic: NNN suck?  (Read 5740 times)

Offline Husqvarna

NNN suck?
« on: November 03, 2014, 05:25 PM »
Hello, so I am new in armageddons, i played many intermediates in past, and now when I've joined online channel to online fight, I met some guys from nnn clan, they were very rude for me, some of them quitted the game with no explanations, or just called me noob. For example, the most rude is Bytor, he insulted me with no reason when lost 3 games in a row, then I met Khamski - next guy from NNN.  I won him 3:1 and then he started calling me noob (I upload replays)
I am good in normal, I love that scheme but I don't want tolerate this behaviour, why someone call me noob if he lost 3:1 ? :( 
Are not worms fun anymore??????

Offline GreatProfe

Re: NNN suck?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 05:37 PM »
I think they arent all bad assets. I know Bytor and He is this way. Khamshi idk, but you can not judge a bag by a potato :D

Offline Crazy

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 06:02 PM »
NNN is a nice community, but like all other communities there are people with very different personalities. I thought Bytor was a living legend in the community, but if it's true that he's such a douche to new players, then it's very sad. Especially considering he's like 30+ years old

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 06:04 PM »
xDDD
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Hussar

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 06:18 PM »
Bytor is something like 45-50 years old i heard.

Offline Kayz

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2014, 06:28 PM »
Bytor is Bytor. Ignore/Don't play vs him if you don't like his attitude. :) The fact that you even think Khamski is in NNN shows you don't know anything about us.

I don't see a tag on him, do you? He left NNN quite some time ago.

And I assure you we are a welcoming community. Everyone is welcome to play in our league, except those who are insulting or who have bad sportsmanship. (quitting etc.)

Edit: Now I saw in the game that you started being rude and said "stfu" to him. Only harvesting what u seed. :) And you ask here, if worms is not fun anymore, but everytime Khamski did a great kill, you responded with "..." or "oO" instead of just saying "gj". You seem to me like the typical player I'd avoid playing with :) Btw, nice topic name, you met two players, one of them not even in the clan, and directly making an opinion about it. Maybe you suck?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 06:46 PM by Kayz »

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2014, 06:31 PM »
I think that Bytor becomes very serious when it comes to winning, he puts plenty of effort to win, and sure he hopes to win everytime. This is reallity of perfectionism. I suffer from this too but do not show my rage   >:(  :)

Offline Fenice

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2014, 06:52 PM »
You're annoying, Husqvarna.

Offline Khamski

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2014, 06:58 PM »
lol Husqvarna... you f@#!ing c@#!.

When we started playing i saw your skills and in a break between rounds i informed you about nnn and cwt sites.
Encouraged you to check them.

Your answer was "GO!"

I was like... "okay but just visit that places... cwt is a huge tourney with cups and money prize"

you: "I HAVE NO MONEY!"

What kind of a retarded answer is that i wondered  silently but okay we continued...

I said that now i will play serious..

And you replied  "STFU u will lose again!"

You insulted me. Started a haterace.

Now u come here complaining and playing innocent?

Asshole.

Watch your mouth. And if you get shit back don't start crying like a f@#!ing girl.
You got what you deserved.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 07:00 PM by Khamski »

Offline Random00

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2014, 07:04 PM »
I wasted like 10 minutes watching those replays.
Fakes were a lot better 10 years ago. Or mabye I was just a lot worse at detecting them   ???

Offline Peja

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2014, 07:47 PM »
theredi> What a day, what a day. This is just perfect example of kind of behaviour i was talking about. Some random redneck can just come here and accuse well known and respected old players without any consequences. I am sure he wont be banned. But if Ano would come and start to insult this damn snitch he would get punished... What`s up with people this days?? This is the lamest topic and lamest entry post i`ve seen in long time. Starting his tus adventure with snitching, lying and false accusations... 

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2014, 07:57 PM »
Peja,
I don't think it's legal to share posts people who are banned on this forum.
;D

Offline taner

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2014, 08:01 PM »
Bytor is a pure example of a so called "Male Vagina".

Offline ArtecTheFox

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2014, 09:01 PM »
Fun Fact: Husqvarna is using a custom soundbank called "czech" in his gameplays, just heard it while watching them for a bit.

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2014, 05:49 AM »
Bytor is a pure example of a so called "Male Vagina".

Mangina*

lolol I just trolled bytor good, I found an invis crate and went /afk and  then went made a sandwich he played for 18mins before rage quitting xD
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 06:33 AM by pizzasheet »

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...