Forums
April 25, 2024, 12:51 PM

Author Topic: NNN suck?  (Read 5758 times)

Offline Peja

Re: NNN suck?
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2014, 03:54 PM »
A glorified default player that makes more mistakes than anything and whose ego is completely disproportionate to his actual skill. He also voted for Bush and is a manchild of the highest caliber.

Can u do the same thing about me? Describe me, I`m dying of curiosity. Seems like you can`t be wrong.

you are xenophobic, homophobic pothead roper who loves to do pumps, you probably voted for one of the potatoe twins

Offline theredi

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2014, 04:01 PM »

you are xenophobic, homophobic pothead roper who loves to do pumps, you probably voted for one of the potatoe twins

almost correct but i voted for this guy:

Offline avirex

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2014, 09:06 PM »
You all miss understand. I am a respectful and kind gamer.
When someone enters my game they are questiond about their skill level. When someone says they are pro or "the best" or whatever I hold them too it. And when it becomes clear they lied I will be very rude, stop trying and or quit. It a waste of time for me to play a game that is no contest. I'll learn nothing and won't enjoy it.
  On the rare occasion someone says they are good and actually are I can be very present and have made manny friends this way.
  If by contrast someone is honest from the start and tell me there average or even noob. I won't boot, I'll take a handicap, play teach and be respectful.

The issue here is one of honesty nothing more.

who made you the judge of who is pro and who is not???    from what i hear, you are like 40 years old, so, no matter if you have been playing for 2 years, or for 15 years, you started the game as an adult... maybe you should act like one?? 

when you started the game, you sucked (probably still do, in comparison to how well you obviously think you are) but in those early days of you sucking, im sure you made claims to be great, only to be out shined by many... if each and every one of those people treated you the way you treat other people, you most likely would not have continued playing... you obviously love this game, being that your 40 some odd years old, and NNN members have made comments about how active you are....  so let me tell you, the newbs shape the future of the game, if you continue to bash them or anyone else you dont feel is "pro" enough to be on your level, then there will be no future for this game.. and you will be playing solo missions by yourself on your 50th birthday haha.

i just want to be clear tho.. when you have a newer player enter your game and you ask "are you pro?" and they say "hell yeah im pro!! lets go" then they turn out not to be as skilled as you would have liked....

what exactly were you expecting them to say??? "are you pro?"   
    "no all mighty bytor, im not pro... please teach me your ways, i have heard your a legend of this scheme!! and its proven with the all mighty clan tags you wear"

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2014, 09:17 PM »
You all miss understand. I am a respectful and kind gamer.
When someone enters my game they are questiond about their skill level. When someone says they are pro or "the best" or whatever I hold them too it. And when it becomes clear they lied I will be very rude, stop trying and or quit. It a waste of time for me to play a game that is no contest. I'll learn nothing and won't enjoy it.
  On the rare occasion someone says they are good and actually are I can be very present and have made manny friends this way.
  If by contrast someone is honest from the start and tell me there average or even noob. I won't boot, I'll take a handicap, play teach and be respectful.

The issue here is one of honesty nothing more.

who made you the judge of who is pro and who is not???    from what i hear, you are like 40 years old, so, no matter if you have been playing for 2 years, or for 15 years, you started the game as an adult... maybe you should act like one?? 

when you started the game, you sucked (probably still do, in comparison to how well you obviously think you are) but in those early days of you sucking, im sure you made claims to be great, only to be out shined by many... if each and every one of those people treated you the way you treat other people, you most likely would not have continued playing... you obviously love this game, being that your 40 some odd years old, and NNN members have made comments about how active you are....  so let me tell you, the newbs shape the future of the game, if you continue to bash them or anyone else you dont feel is "pro" enough to be on your level, then there will be no future for this game.. and you will be playing solo missions by yourself on your 50th birthday haha.

i just want to be clear tho.. when you have a newer player enter your game and you ask "are you pro?" and they say "hell yeah im pro!! lets go" then they turn out not to be as skilled as you would have liked....

what exactly were you expecting them to say??? "are you pro?"   
    "no all mighty bytor, im not pro... please teach me your ways, i have heard your a legend of this scheme!! and its proven with the all mighty clan tags you wear"
This post is why avi is the undisputed leader of FoS.  When Jeff talks, the world listens.....

Don't even try and argue Bytor. 

Offline avirex

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2014, 04:29 PM »
lol.. just sayin'! 

its hand down the most annoying thing, when people bash newbs.. sure, we have all done it... and in the past it was a pretty common thing... but the game is getting old, any new players that do come to the game we have to teach, point in the right direction (like i always lead newbs to tus) and if you cant be bothered with that, at least try to be nice...

otherwise this game will be nothing but an empty channel, like Worms2 has become... and i dont think anyone wants that....

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2014, 08:15 PM »
age doesn't matter man
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Husqvarna

« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2014, 08:52 PM »
NO WAY BYTOR SUX

Offline The Extremist

« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2015, 01:07 AM »
when people bash newbs.. sure, we have all done it...

I've been playing WA online on and off since 2004, and have NEVER insulted ANYBODY! Not even the achingly egotistic Bytor!

In fact, whenever I suck in his games, I admit that I suck!

Offline taner

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2015, 02:02 AM »
where the f@#! did you come from?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2015, 10:54 AM »
when people bash newbs.. sure, we have all done it...

I've been playing WA online on and off since 2004, and have NEVER insulted ANYBODY! Not even the achingly egotistic Bytor!

In fact, whenever I suck in his games, I admit that I suck!

you're a noob
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline The Extremist

« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2015, 11:32 PM »
you're a noob

I'm not a pro by any means, but on a good day, I can do pretty well in Intermediate and Fly Shopper...

Offline Fenice

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2015, 12:34 AM »
I'm not a pro by any means, but on a good day, I can do pretty well in Intermediate and Fly Shopper...

Because Fly Shopper is a challenging scheme.

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2015, 03:29 AM »

fk u..
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

Offline The Extremist

« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2015, 11:36 AM »

More challenging than Mole.

Offline ANO

« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2015, 12:26 PM »
85% of NNN people are standoffish and known to be arrogant and with small attributes auhauh... leave them alone...