Forums
March 28, 2024, 07:03 PM

Author Topic: NNN suck?  (Read 5656 times)

Offline avirex

Re: NNN suck?
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2014, 11:40 PM »
i dont know bytor, but he seems like a dick..

after you say hf, he ignores you... then the first thing he decides to say is...

"maybe the fact you need cr8s to win should make me feel better"

followed by "i expect to win, thats a given"

and "WTF is that little coward"

he deserved that troll!! gj pizza :D

Offline Kayz

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2014, 01:54 PM »
Hahaha that was funny :D

Offline Prankster

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2014, 02:21 PM »
ahahahh, Pizza, that was awesome :D

Offline Fenice

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2014, 02:35 PM »
http://www.normalnonoobs.com/userinfo/Bytor

Is he really 38? He acts like an angry kid.

Offline Hussar

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2014, 03:10 PM »
wow, nnn site got comments in profiles of players.

few of them about Bytor:
----------------------------------------------------

Due to his arrogant nature, he's got many enemy and fakers on WN, even many NNN are not keen on for him. Still, who is important in this world, does knows his name and adores his skills.
- Kilobyte

The king of creativity! I wish his attitude to noobs was half as good as how he plays (that was a compliment).
- TerRoR

Probably the most agressive player on the league.
- Felo

Very nice aggressiv attacking player, play with him is always fun coz his gameplay is fast and effektiv so no need w8 45 sec until my turn ;).
- FaD

One of oldest NNN member, and for sure one of most active wormers ever!
- Koras

quiter
- Bhaal

Offline taner

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2014, 10:55 PM »
People, People... let this thing go.Me having a 9 incher is all it matters.

Offline The Extremist

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2014, 08:53 AM »
I was just thinking about Bytor the other day. Surprised to hear he's still playing.  He's SO good at the game, you'd think he'd be completely bored of it...

I've managed to get a couple of compliments out of him over the years. Once he said "good girder" (it actually was), and once I managed to legit draw him which impressed him to a degree.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2014, 10:16 AM »
A glorified default player that makes more mistakes than anything and whose ego is completely disproportionate to his actual skill. He also voted for Bush and is a manchild of the highest caliber.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 10:18 AM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2014, 10:41 AM »
[00:00:52.96] [NNN-Bytor] I didn;t deserve to win if there even was a chance.. would have had to hide like a girl.. I wont do that
[00:01:29.60] [Xrayez] kk, I won't do it either if you don't like it :P
[00:01:50.10] [Xrayez] ow
[00:02:46.10] [NNN-Bytor] no. no.. you do what you like...I am just a bit different.
[00:03:42.00] [Xrayez] I try to resemble my opponent :D
[00:07:19.08] [NNN-Bytor] I wouldn't do that...  never take the simple moves I should. I over complicate everythihng. dont play like me

Here I wouldn't say that he's arrogant  ;)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 10:43 AM by Xrayez »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2014, 11:22 AM »
[00:00:52.96] [NNN-Bytor] I didn;t deserve to win if there even was a chance.. would have had to hide like a girl.. I wont do that
[00:01:29.60] [Xrayez] kk, I won't do it either if you don't like it :P
[00:01:50.10] [Xrayez] ow
[00:02:46.10] [NNN-Bytor] no. no.. you do what you like...I am just a bit different.
[00:03:42.00] [Xrayez] I try to resemble my opponent :D
[00:07:19.08] [NNN-Bytor] I wouldn't do that...  never take the simple moves I should. I over complicate everythihng. dont play like me

Here I wouldn't say that he's arrogant  ;)

you can be an arrogant nice boy

it's called passive arrogance
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Bytor

« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2014, 12:25 PM »
You all miss understand. I am a respectful and kind gamer.
When someone enters my game they are questiond about their skill level. When someone says they are pro or "the best" or whatever I hold them too it. And when it becomes clear they lied I will be very rude, stop trying and or quit. It a waste of time for me to play a game that is no contest. I'll learn nothing and won't enjoy it.
  On the rare occasion someone says they are good and actually are I can be very present and have made manny friends this way.
  If by contrast someone is honest from the start and tell me there average or even noob. I won't boot, I'll take a handicap, play teach and be respectful.

The issue here is one of honesty nothing more.

Offline nino

« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2014, 02:42 PM »
I undestand you a Bytor, not everything but a Bytor.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2014, 03:18 PM »
If by contrast someone is honest from the start and tell me there average or even noob. I won't boot, I'll take a handicap, play teach and be respectful.
W:A it's a game not a business nor a cult where you have need to ask "honestly" from each player that you don't know. Games have to be played, never assume what has to be or not. If you are clearly better than someone, then the challenge will be to finish the game soon as possible or something like that.

Offline theredi

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2014, 03:25 PM »
A glorified default player that makes more mistakes than anything and whose ego is completely disproportionate to his actual skill. He also voted for Bush and is a manchild of the highest caliber.

Can u do the same thing about me? Describe me, I`m dying of curiosity. Seems like you can`t be wrong.

Offline Kayz

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2014, 03:45 PM »
W:A it's a game not a business nor a cult where you have need to ask "honestly" from each player that you don't know. Games have to be played, never assume what has to be or not. If you are clearly better than someone, then the challenge will be to finish the game soon as possible or something like that.

And because of that, why do you tell him how to behave in game either? If Bytor wants to play like this in his hosts, it's his right. He doesn't have to play vs everyone, and in the same way you all don't have to play vs Bytor.

This whole thread is a big waste of time. I've known Bytor for a very long time, and I don't care about his quirks. Everyone has them, and since I had a lot of great games and awesome CWT stream commentaries with him, I cherish him as clan member. He is also one of the first NNN members and invented a lot of tricks which are standard knowledge nowadays.