Forums
April 25, 2024, 07:52 PM

Author Topic: Old School Wormers!?  (Read 4601 times)

Offline Plutonic

Re: Old School Wormers!?
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2018, 12:21 PM »
Hi!
Just doing my yearly drive-by...
I think I remember your alias better, but my memory is pretty much shot these days (I blame children).

Are you working on something atm Plut?

You were quite the busy bee back in the worms days  :)

Hey HHC!

Not actively working on anything worms related currently, though I am always happy to add stuff to MapGEN if people have an idea for features, though my spare time is a bit sporadic!
Non-worms / work realted we last released Battlezone.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2018, 12:40 PM »
Huh, quite expensive game. But good reviews! Must be fun to be part of the developing team.

And thx for mapgen reminder, will hit you up with some possible additions in its thread.

Offline HHC

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2018, 02:30 PM »
woo Plut, I seen that game around, awesome that you are part of the dev team  8)

Offline skunk3

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2018, 07:35 AM »
I remember you as well, Alcatraz.

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2018, 03:52 PM »
I am a young medium wormer, who was there for all the years of reversed worming. And you know what...? Your site isn't so bad, oldschoolers aren't either. But, there's one new threat for me, named xDNCxGhost64x. He pretends I am drunk and the biggest asshole on WormNET, commanding anyone and everyone againist me. What a Hypno!
But, there's a bright side about him... I found truth about him. He's a big WebSnoop troll-ass, who gets then triggered on me "barking" (nerving) on him cause of my fuse was triggered and I became WAH WEY angry on him! His ignorance is a BIG ASSTAKE and I'll do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING to make him away. Who's with me? Aleks is with me, as of recent, but who else.
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!

Offline STRGRN

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2018, 06:15 PM »
He pretends I am drunk and the biggest asshole on WormNET

I mean, he's not wrong

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2018, 06:31 PM »
I mean, he's not wrong

Yes and he can compete with me and you for the top spot here  :D

Offline skunk3

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2018, 10:08 PM »
I am a young medium wormer, who was there for all the years of reversed worming. And you know what...? Your site isn't so bad, oldschoolers aren't either. But, there's one new threat for me, named xDNCxGhost64x. He pretends I am drunk and the biggest asshole on WormNET, commanding anyone and everyone againist me. What a Hypno!
But, there's a bright side about him... I found truth about him. He's a big WebSnoop troll-ass, who gets then triggered on me "barking" (nerving) on him cause of my fuse was triggered and I became WAH WEY angry on him! His ignorance is a BIG ASSTAKE and I'll do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING to make him away. Who's with me? Aleks is with me, as of recent, but who else.

Ghost64 is a clown. Whenever I beat him at RR he makes dumb excuses. One time he told me that the only reason I won is because he was playing W:A on his smartphone using WINE and roping with the touch screen... smh.

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2018, 02:55 AM »
He pretends I am drunk and the biggest asshole on WormNET

I mean, he's not wrong
I mean, he's not wrong

Yes and he can compete with me and you for the top spot here  :D
Hey, you two. I am not a big asshole (considering, that I become one only when my "fuse " is triggered). Like Skunk3 said, he's a clown and a prankster. I would extend his point further: xDNCxGhost64x is Dr. Penis. Come on, let's be Specters, let's bust this idiotic prankster and puppet master. He even pretends to be REAL ME (examples include Shadow-The-Noob, Shadow-The-Troll, Shadow's Mom, etc). I might  look and sound bad, but I have a sweet spot in my soul, unlike this WebSnoop troll, clown, prankster and Dr. Penis. I am done with his puppet playing with me! I swear, I'll get my revenge on him!
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!

Offline xStratovariuSx

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2018, 05:41 AM »
hi. how do we play this game?
TEA is alive, just not kicking. :)

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2018, 07:42 AM »
I believe many things have changed since beta. And I really believe WR won't let me down. Graphics are awesome. Rope physics is exactly like WA as some T17 member said yesterday. It's compatible with Win7. It's new. It has new weapons. It has a lot of customization. It looks pretty damn cool.

I won't say it IS better or not than WA cause no one really knows until the release date.

WA has so many awesome new features now. And I'm sure we'll prolly be seeing most of them in WR too.

And I think many WAtards will be soon joining us. 

Hi to the forum.
They had us all fooled strato

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2018, 08:31 AM »
hi. how do we play this game?

hi strato :)

Offline sock

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2018, 02:22 PM »
strato the rr'er player and map maker? sup dude

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2018, 03:36 PM »
After seeing Walrus pull that quote from 2010, I suddenly realize how truly f**ked I am...

Offline xStratovariuSx

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2018, 03:54 PM »
They had us all fooled strato

They really did :( So there's nothing like WA until this day?

hi strato :)

hi :) *waves*
Some nice music you got there <3

strato the rr'er player and map maker? sup dude

me :) sup socky :)

After seeing Walrus pull that quote from 2010, I suddenly realize how truly f**ked I am...

How truly f**ked are you, bro? :)

--

Anyway, I've played some games yesterday. I've lost all my skills of course, hell I'm 37 yo now. But tbh it was awesome and I had a great time. Good to know some of you are still here :)
TEA is alive, just not kicking. :)