Forums
April 19, 2024, 01:12 PM

Author Topic: one small video of my roping with the gamepad xbox  (Read 1084 times)

Offline Wormsheroes

one small video of my roping with the gamepad xbox
« on: July 18, 2022, 08:55 PM »

hello guys  i have configure my  gamepad for play the rope on worms :)

Offline Lupastic

Re: one small video of my roping with the gamepad xbox
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2022, 09:04 PM »
we played some rope racing a few days ago, I remember your taps were f@#!ing rapid sometimes with the rope now I see why, nice gg : ]
finally someone tapping fast in a legit way and not cheating with 2 buttons or other weird config/module cheat on the keyboard. this is some nice renewal of the roping mechanics gj (:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 09:05 PM by Lupastic »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2022, 11:34 PM »
finally someone tapping fast in a legit way and not cheating with 2 buttons or other weird config/module cheat on the keyboard.

:D

They use a xbox controller, and that's not weird to you ;D

Offline Lupastic

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2022, 11:48 PM »
finally someone tapping fast in a legit way and not cheating with 2 buttons or other weird config/module cheat on the keyboard.

it looks like it needs skills to play with, while I can't say the same about players who use config to be able to shoot the rope in a broken fast way. for me that's weird, and this is legit : ] however if one player uses a controller to rope, then his opponent should use one as well to make it a balanced game. either that, or both of them should play with kb + mouse

apropos, how do you play a scheme like Intermediate with an xbox controller? ;o :D
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 11:49 PM by Lupastic »

Offline Wormsheroes

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2022, 12:13 AM »

it looks like it needs skills to play with, while I can't say the same about players who use config to be able to shoot the rope in a broken fast way. for me that's weird, and this is legit : ] however if one player uses a controller to rope, then his opponent should use one as well to make it a balanced game. either that, or both of them should play with kb + mouse

apropos, how do you play a scheme like Intermediate with an xbox controller? ;o :D

I have my rb button of the controller which is a turbo if I hold, but I do not use it all the time anyway it serves me to make fast shadows and to climb vertically if you want to try here is my config :D

steam://controllerconfig/217200/2837164967

Offline Lupastic

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2022, 12:40 AM »
I have my rb button of the controller which is a turbo if I hold, but I do not use it all the time anyway it serves me to make fast shadows and to climb vertically if you want to try here is my config :D

you misunderstood me though bro, it's not you whom I'd call a cheater in general as in WA : ] this controller thingie for roping is neat, I'd give it a try one day. as I have never been able to learn how to shoot with a gamepad in CoD, BF (only keyboard + mouse for FPS games), at least in WA it should work for me to rope :W

Offline Wormsheroes

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2022, 01:09 AM »

you misunderstood me though bro, it's not you whom I'd call a cheater in general as in WA : ] this controller thingie for roping is neat, I'd give it a try one day. as I have never been able to learn how to shoot with a gamepad in CoD, BF (only keyboard + mouse for FPS games), at least in WA it should work for me to rope :W

yes I know but I prefer to say to be as transparent as possible ;)

Offline Wormsheroes

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2022, 02:48 AM »
if you want my config but you will have to need of  steam

in steam you go to the display tab you click on "settings" then "in the game" and you check the first two boxes then you do ok

after that if you have the games on steam you copy paste the link in a web browser steam://controllerconfig/217200/2837164967
and you open steam, normally you should have a window that opens

for the non-steam version you will have to add the game by clicking on game then add a non-steam game to the library, then you recover wa.exe at the root

finally the same you copy and paste the link steam://controllerconfig/worms%20-%20armageddon/2835748545 and you paste it in the browser then you open steam here is good game to all ^^

Offline Wormsheroes

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2022, 07:58 PM »

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2836353444&searchtext=rope

I create one tuto for play with the rope but i have a problem i dont arrive at  play my videos youtube i dont know if its me or not 

people for confirm ? ty ;D