Forums
April 18, 2024, 03:03 AM

Author Topic: People using the prefix "Sir" infront of their nicks  (Read 3663 times)

Offline Rok

Re: People using the prefix "Sir" infront of their nicks
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2010, 02:26 PM »
So being a Sir for me, its not just a nickname, Sir is someone people in general really respect. I`m not saying I don`t respect Shyguy/Sogeking and Luzak/Juice, but they havent deserved this title yet.

Besides, The Queen didn't touch them on the shoulders with a sword ::)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Crazy

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2010, 02:58 PM »
Ahah !

And what about "Lord" then ? Does LordHound really deserve this nick name ?

But if we keep your logic Crazy, people can't use a name that doesnt really describle them.. Are you really "Crazy" ?? For me you are not crazy enough =)

Will HHC really come here ? and will IBB really be back ? I havent see him for years, he shoulda use the name IWBB (I wont be back)

Is MI a monkey living in an Island ? Oh yeah he's for real sorry, here's the proof xD

Is NC a ninja smoking camels ? Is Free really.. a free man?? Does OS never change his socks ? :O

I can continue the list with a lot of examples..  :P

Lol, you took it completely out of context doggy! But to answer your questions: HHC is here often, yes I personally believe IBB will be back again,  maybe for some tournaments in this years summer olympics. MI is a game, etc lol you make up your own stories on each nick :o

Offline Crazy

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2010, 03:00 PM »
lol crazy.... crazy

but about SIR, theres that german "clan" SIR, they all play worms in an internet cafe themed like a space ship. Heh, nice guys, always makes me chuckle

Yeah I had written about SIR in my original post, which got C23-deleted, that is I happened to touch backspace when I wasn`t writing. SIR is/was a well respected clan, I like em!

Offline Crazy

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2010, 03:06 PM »
lol no offence man but your post seems like a big unessecary ass lick. Im not saying the people you mentioned havent done good work for the community, but theres so many other people that have done good work for the community that there isnt any point in just mentioning 3 of them...

Yeah, there are many, many other people, but I mentioned those three exactly because that`s the three remaining members of the community who`s still active, they are relevant ::) I took them as examples, you wont find 100 examples to explain one task in some school book, will you? I wanted to point out some members that could deserve wearing that title, and I felt I had to explain WHY they would deserve it, unlike Shy and Luzak.

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2010, 03:11 PM »
Thanks for the honours, sir! But I didn't make RRkit :) TonY made the site with the RR tutorial and all

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2010, 03:12 PM »
yeh but, they're not trying to make any statement about themselves by putting SIR infront of their names, they just feel like putting SIR in front of their names!!!
worm and learn

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2010, 03:30 PM »
lol crazy.... crazy

but about SIR, theres that german "clan" SIR, they all play worms in an internet cafe themed like a space ship. Heh, nice guys, always makes me chuckle

xSIRxDarkLander , f.e. map maker, a good one
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 03:33 PM by lales »

Offline Crazy

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2010, 03:37 PM »
Yeeah that`s probably why Nail, suure! I don`t need to do any asslicking here, I get enough from the boys I meet when I go out;P And D1; completely forgot about Tony when I posted ???

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2010, 05:38 PM »
I could probably name at least another 20 players who have done as much or very close to it, or more in a different way than what those people have, all in their own way.

The best thing anyone can do nowadays is even play this game, seeing as it's 11+ years old and still going strong...

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2010, 06:52 PM »
Thanks Bard.

What does C23- Deleted mean tho? When you press back and have writen a really long post and lose it all?! haha

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2010, 06:58 PM »
SIR`sfnord !! I always liked the guy.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline luz4k

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2010, 08:29 AM »
i don't deserve for sir in front of nick :((  guy who don't know me seying i don't deserve, can i use nick "crazyluz4k" or its also big deal ?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 08:32 AM by luz4k »

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2010, 08:36 AM »
n00b`Luzak, would be pretty good lol ( joking my old friend )
Oh! wait, u cant do that, n00b clan exist... remember?

Offline luz4k

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2010, 08:42 AM »
Indeed, noob proly will be best, do i deserve for that?

Offline Ramone

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2010, 12:39 PM »
Judging by your picture luz4k, prefix "Sir" really doesn't suit you, lol!  :D
Maybe lady'luz4k or queen'luz4k or smth..? :P