Forums > General discussion

pre CWT Streams

(1/5) > >>

Dr Abegod:
Hello everyone!
I'll use this thread to schedule and announce serious funner matches between the well established intermediate rapists around wormnet as a warm-up for CWT.

I can stream myself, but my screen is small, so it's not as fun to watch i guess. Can't view the whole map, only a portion of it. (If anyone knows a workaround for this pls tell me).

So are there any streamers around who wants to?
Taner and I will be commentating.

More info to come, peace

Sensei:
If you have nvidia control panel, you might check in settings something about custom resolutions.
I've had monitor that didn't support resolution over 1336x768. Thanks to Tomt who explained me how, managed to get 1920x1080 in W:A by putting those parameters.

If your graphics card doesn't support that, certain module by StepS will help you for sure. There's a whole thread about it, but can't find atm.

StepS:
You need to install D3D9Wnd, then you can change your resolution to any resolution you want (such as 1920x1080), even if your monitor doesn't support it. To do that, either use wkLobbyCmd to get the /setres command in lobby, or edit DisplayXSize and DisplayYSize in registry (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Team17SoftwareLTD\WormsArmageddon\Options); pay attention to decimal/hexadecimal editing mode.

Dr Abegod:
Hey, thanks alot! It was just what I've been looking for, but apparently a bigger res looks awful on my monitor. Not sure what I expected anyway.

Dr Abegod:
But as I learned from StepS this doesnt really matter when I use game capture so It's all gooood

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version