Forums
March 28, 2024, 03:52 PM

Author Topic: Problem with komodo  (Read 767 times)

Offline KinslayeR

Problem with komodo
« on: July 14, 2017, 08:38 PM »
KinslayeR - If you are going to host another Tournament make sure you do the following please:

Remove inactive players before beginning the Tournament, it's stupid to begin a Tournament where 50% of the players are missing, it's ridiculous...

Actually show up in the channel you are hosting it, being a MOD from Websnoop isn't good enough, people were shouting on you trying to ask you question, take responsibility please.

There are people asking for help in #PT - Please assist them...

Komo, we already had conversation about it in PT, so no need to go with this on tus. But since You started ,  lets talk a bit...
First of all, U did not sign up for tourney, You just joined #PT to insult and spam me without any reason.
What's ur problem mate? that I did not use ELITExMOD nick from PT , but from websnoop? yeah thats why is websnoop, u are using snoopers , and I stick to webssnooop , I like it way more..
THERE WAS NOT EVEN 1 COMPLAIN ABOUT TOURNAMENT, some guy asked how to report the game and he was instantly responded by other players, also by me, and then he reported his game correctly. 

About other ur "complains": u sayd 50% free wins? please tell me where the f@#! u see 50% free wins!!
Daina started play but was storm and she was off, so not really free win, the only persons who did not show up was: FREE ( I AM SURE HE HAD GOOD REASONS SINCE HE ADD MONEYS FOR POOL)  AND KATSIS. I REPEAT: FREE AND KATSIS. thats f@#!ing 2 persons from 24 ppl who joined.  IS 2 from 24 50%????

Sorry, but now I see why so many ppl argue with you, you act like damn narcissus who know everything better than else, is that hurt u that I hosted tournament with moneys?  I really  regret ur gf or whoever it is....

I actually liked the idea  to start sign ups some days before tournament , coz ppl need to know some days before to arrange 3-4 hours needed for game.
And the rules was easy and almost everyone followed them, if u cant play at 19GMT dont join, if u joined and smt went wrong, pls sign out.
We live in times that everyone has internet, even at mobiles, so whats the big problem to enter tus site and resign by 1 damn click?  But you my friend of course hated it and call me troll for it coz in ur opinion it was just waste of ppl time.. lol
You sayd that in this way, the tournament will takes forever.. You know what? after 1 hour we are almost in finale...  so I will not even comment this.
I am sorry if I did anything wrong, this is just beginning, every weekend there will be tournament so they will go even better than now.

Komo.. if You want make tournament with ur rules, do it, I have nothing against.  But since I put moneys for that tournaments, we will play with MY rules, MonkeIsland agreed on them ,everyone else too. You are the one who always have problems and You did not even play it.
So you are officaly tus "tournament" moderator and u cant even accept damn tournament request  after 2 days coz "u were sleeping".

I am offically asking MonkyIsland to remove you from tournament things.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 10:04 PM by KinslayeR »

Offline TheKaren

Re: Problem with komodo
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 09:09 PM »
Ok, 50% was an exaggeration lol, sorry.

If you are going to copy and paste a conversation it's unfair to copy the parts where only i'm being rude and not you, I got angry because the way you spoke at first then just ignored me  after like that saying "it's under control" when it clearly wasn't...

Anyway, we sorted this out, you eventually joined #PT so people could reach you, problem solved, and you ended up handling it very well from there, as I also PM'd you and told you that you took control very well...

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 11:04 PM »

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 02:23 AM »
Please, there can be only 1...

Offline HHC

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2017, 11:59 AM »
It's often a bit of a mess at tourneys, it's part of it all. Gotta relax a bit and let it flow komo. There were too many admin messages at first, it just made things more hectic and chaotic. Like a referee that blows his whistle every damn minute to show he's there, it just makes everything more tense.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2017, 12:32 PM »
Yeah it's ok, he knows to come to channel now instead of using WebSnoop when hosting a Tournament.

Also, I know I am one of the very very few people who take Tournaments seriously around here, but when Tournaments are created this way, players who failed to show up are still seeded, which means they automatically lose a game, which means it affects their Tournament statistics, that's where it really bothers me.

All it takes is a few minutes to remove the players who aren't around before pairing, rather than pairing then waiting an extra 10 minutes, this is EXTREMELY facepalm logic to me...

Yeah it's a cool idea, and yeah it makes Tournaments look super active to have the signups open like a week before, but the reality is you will always have players who don't turn up, statistics get f**ked up, and people start getting confused(talking about not so veteran wormers here), and have to wait on seedings etc.

This can be especially frustrating if there are draws, you get a free win but wait 60+ minutes for a game sometimes waiting on an opponent cuz you got boosted to 3rd round or something lol.

If you want to make things harder for yourself and kinda spend more time than you need to doing things you could avoid doing, fine, i'm just trying to help.

Offline WhiteRqbbit

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2017, 07:09 PM »
I played other tournaments, where u can sign up days in advance, but u have to "check in" at the day of tournament. For example 1h till 1min before it starts, the check-in buttion is available. Might be something MI could implement.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2017, 07:13 PM »
Hey, that's a great idea :)

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2017, 07:14 PM »
TURN OFF YOUR PC'S/LAPTOPS, GO OUT AND TAKE A NICE WALK, ALL OF YOU!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 07:16 PM by Mega`Adnan »

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline STRGRN

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2017, 08:07 PM »
yeah i have a problem with komodo as well, he doesnt seem to show up on discord