Forums
March 29, 2024, 03:33 PM

Author Topic: Questions for those who are inactive / stopped playing  (Read 8691 times)

Offline MarianRV

Re: Questions for those who are inactive / stopped playing
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2018, 06:17 PM »
Nobody hates you, you are just irrelevant. You seek attention constantly for bullshit fluff projects with zero substance. You released half a dozen flags and some shitty hand-drawn maps as the "ultimate worms mod". "Doodle worms" is probably a zipped shortcut to ms-paint. How is anyone supposed to take you seriously?
+1

Offline Hurz

« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2018, 06:58 PM »
if all the ppl crying bout noones playing would get organized to play they could stop cry.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2018, 07:08 PM »
Forums are really getting more meaningless each day. But there's still well known ppl in ag ready to play a few.
If you wanted to comeback and play, tomi, I don't think some kids on TUS would be an obstacle.

« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2018, 06:25 AM »
Nobody hates you, you are just irrelevant. You seek attention constantly for bullshit fluff projects with zero substance. You released half a dozen flags and some shitty hand-drawn maps as the "ultimate worms mod". "Doodle worms" is probably a zipped shortcut to ms-paint. How is anyone supposed to take you seriously?

Be that as it may, if there were anyone around wanting to do something with substance, this type of response is sending that person the message not to bother.

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2018, 08:37 AM »

Be that as it may, if there were anyone around wanting to do something with substance, this type of response is sending that person the message not to bother.
Fwiw I apologize. I got those two players mixed up and had only seen screenshots before. Doodle worms looks like it took more work than I thought. I appreciate the effort.

Offline Alien

« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2018, 07:07 AM »
For those of you who no longer play - why?

Is it because of life commitments?

Have you found another game(s) that you enjoy more?

Does W:A no longer interest you?

Are you just taking a break?

i think it's a mix of everything, you know time goes by.
different people, different reasons.
w:a is still a great game tho.
it's just people need a break and discover something else, before they might come back.

Offline alcatraz

« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2018, 08:43 PM »
I played for around 2 back when i was 15 (now 29 XD) The community was awesome. All the clans were so much fun and had lots of character. For example playing ropers on custom maps and certain clans loved maps that were super high so lots of precision roping. People coming over from w2 was always a treat (IRwlz Gangstarr) and we'd go play w2 with them.
I stopped playing just because i grew up a bit and started doing irl stuff a bunch. Always played online games on console but recently built a new gaming pc. I play a bunch of fps like pubg, siege and cs and do a bit of streaming on twitch.
Would really love to play with some people from back in the day and catchup and get to know people properly.

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2019, 06:33 AM »
New city, new life... A JOB... no free time anymore! Kurwa!

Where r u old friend