Forums
April 16, 2024, 10:37 AM

Author Topic: Returning back into life....  (Read 3587 times)

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
Returning back into life....
« on: June 12, 2010, 10:21 PM »
I was forced to quit worms due to school and exams taking up far to much time, there fore as a consequense i haven't been able to take care of buisness and i still won't be due to lack of time. I see i still have time to play some cup games wich i would want to do.

There is only one problem, when i decided to snuff the tourch of worms armageddon. The wa files were deleted by other users of this pc who wanted to delete the files to gain more space for their own files. After some revenge i did mannage to get enough space in order to reinstall worms armageddon.

But for whatever reseon, i am not able to install worms armageddon. the same program ( Daemon tools) , there is something wrong with my computer and i have no idea what it is. But my pc can not load the wa files so i have been unable to play again.

I would like to ask someone to upload all the files in the wa folder ( If you have some good maps i don't mind etheir ^^) so that i can simply put them on the computer and use my iso file to play it ( the iso file can for whatever reseon not do that now, playing with it works but installing allthough previusly works currently does not worK).

I am really gratefull incase someone her wants to bring me back into worms so i can finish the games i have with the little time i can spare for a few games, since in addition to the school exams that just finished, i am using an exceedingly high ammount of time into training hard and running in order to gain an elite body. I allready bought worms legally 4 times, 2 times ordering it from team 17s very own webbpage wich means i do own the game and this is not illegal or anything a die hard team 17 fan will not do

Sincerly your'es, Doubletime.

Offline THeDoGG

Re: Returning back into life....
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 12:22 PM »
lol @this post !!!

(i havent read)

Offline Ray

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 01:24 PM »
Didn't read, never will, noone cares, go away.

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 01:29 PM »
Ray, if you didb't even bother to read the original post why did you bother to post ? If you bother to post and insult me that does mean that you did read my original post but you don't want me to think you did so, you are teh slimiest person around here and you really are an unpleseant wormer and person in real life.

There was no reseon for you to post unless you wanted to help me get worms installed back on my computer, so to put this nicely, etheir you ignore the topic and don't respond. Or you will respond in order to help me get worms armageddon back on my pc.

This is not XTC, this is not a flametopic. Etheir post something relevant or do suicide don't post at all.

Sincerly your'es, Doubletime

Offline beer

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 01:34 PM »
Ray, if you didb't even bother to read the original post why did you bother to post ? If you bother to post and insult me that does mean that you did read my original post but you don't want me to think you did so, you are teh slimiest person around here and you really are an unpleseant wormer and person in real life.

There was no reseon for you to post unless you wanted to help me get worms installed back on my computer, so to put this nicely, etheir you ignore the topic and don't respond. Or you will respond in order to help me get worms armageddon back on my pc.

This is not XTC, this is not a flametopic. Etheir post something relevant or do suicide don't post at all.

Sincerly your'es, Doubletime

i realy like u DT, and i not kidding, sometimes u're annoying, so im  xD.
but man thread like this pwns, u make me lol,
thanks for this dt,
sincerly your, Beer

drama queen iz back

Offline nappy

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2010, 01:38 PM »
there is something wrong with my computer and i have no idea what it is
Eheheheh it works! Pwned :D

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2010, 01:44 PM »
Beer maybe yoou can  help me out by having all your'e wa files/folder on some webbsite for me to download =P?

Offline beer

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2010, 02:00 PM »
Beer maybe yoou can  help me out by having all your'e wa files/folder on some webbsite for me to download =P?

Hi, i like u but not that much xDD

drama queen iz back

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2010, 02:39 PM »
Hey Doubletime, I have the same problem, about I can't install wa. XD

Offline darKz

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2010, 02:40 PM »
lmfao beer <3
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2010, 04:04 PM »
</3 Nazis

I still have playoffs games that i want to play, i want to win thoose pos so please someone help me ?

Offline Rok

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2010, 04:28 PM »
Downloading folders and files will not help you if you can't install the game properly. If deamon tools is the problem, then ask for help their forum.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Ray

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2010, 04:32 PM »
Well, you are right this time, although I really did not read your original post, ignored it as a matter of keeping my brain cells safe, but you are right that I am an unpleasent person, and well, even though you crossed those words, but I will commit suicide as you want me to do. Bye! I will miss you guys in hell! :(

</offtopic>

Why didn't you give a name like "I need help" to this thread? You know that even if I don't... like you, I help you, because I help everyone who needs, that's just my policy.

OK, since you haven't given too much information about the particular error you came across with, and I wasn't able to understand at which stage of the installation process this error appeared, I can't figure out if your .iso file is broken, or what else.

It could be many things actually, maybe the Worms Armageddon folder was deleted without uninstalling the game itself, causing several registry files to remain unconnected on the system and now they could cause problems when trying to install the game.

Try to find out the exact point of the process when you get the error.

Offline Free

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2010, 04:45 PM »
You know what torrents are?

If you do, go download a torrent, PM me if you need a working link and just re-install.

If re-install don't work, download CCleaner for example and clean ur registry and try again.

Offline Ray

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2010, 05:24 PM »
Yep, CCleaner is a very good program, helps you keeping your PC clean and fast. And also, as Free mentioned, it could help you in this case. It's a freeware, you can download it from the site of the creator, Piriform.