Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:25 PM

Poll

Should they release Worms Armageddon v3.8 on Dec. 31st. even if it's unfinished?

Yes. ("even if it hurts the game" or "I don't believe Deadcode, it won't hurt the game to release it now")
16 (38.1%)
No. ("release it when the maintainers believe it won't hurt the game" or "release it at a future date when I don't believe it will hurt the game")
26 (61.9%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Voting closed: February 27, 2018, 01:49 AM

Author Topic: Should they release Worms Armageddon v3.8 on Dec. 31st. even if it's unfinished?  (Read 21016 times)

Offline Sbaffo

f@#! da police, release the update

Offline Ytrojan

At this point, the lack of updates is hurting the game more than a simple update could ever hope to do.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
Any news?

Offline h3oCharles

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
[attachment=1]
Lol that is my post. Anyone else got any news?

Offline Aladdin

fake news

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
[attachment=1]
Lol that is my post. Anyone else got any news?

hold on hold on
you were obn3g0n?

i played with a canadian guy named obn3g0n for years
didnt know it was you
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
Don't remember playing that much with you, but if I didn't tell you it's probably because I didn't feel like talking. That's the beauty of using aliases. I'm pretty antisocial and mainly just like playing the game.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 08:37 AM by j0e »

Offline h3oCharles

"whyisthisguynotontusyet.png"
"why is this guy not on tus yet?"

welp, there's my answer lol

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
How about a new target release date of Dec 31 2018?

Offline Ytrojan

How about a new target release date of Dec 31 2018?
Yes, it's been over half a decade since Worms Armageddon's latest version got released.

We could use Halloween as a minor update slot to put out some of the bug fixes
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline phobos

Steam updated Worms Armageddon to version 3.7.2.2

Changelog:
v3.7.2.2 Update (2018.09.11)

Fixes
[CB] Ensure main window is brought to the foreground whenever the video display is opened and when being maximised. This fixes a compatibility issue on Windows 10 where the game would minimise on boot and could not be maximised.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 02:10 PM by phobos »

Offline h3oCharles

what about modules?

Offline StepS

Just to clarify some things:
  • This 3.7.2.2 update was not developed by Deadcode/CyberShadow. The single change was made by Charles Blessing (same as when 3.6.31.2b was suddenly released back in September 2012). There was no cooperation between DC/CS and Team17 on this release.
  • This is not the same 3.7.2.2 update as the one that DC/CS internally developed a while ago.
  • This is not the 3.8.0 update. It doesn't include all of 3.8.0's fixes, new features and other changes.
  • The 3.8.0 update is awaiting some changes before it can be submitted to Team17 for release. This should hopefully happen as soon as possible.
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline Danger135

• Slovakia Slovakia
  • People are stupid!
    • View Profile
Will it work under Windows XP too?
123  My teams use this, this, and this soundbanks.