Forums
April 19, 2024, 10:01 AM

Author Topic: Streaming so far - Thanks!  (Read 1292 times)

Online XanKriegor

Re: Streaming so far - Thanks!
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2017, 05:14 AM »
Yes, would be good to have different resolutions, like, 240, 260, 480, 720. Not everyone can watch full scale video. Btw i heard Twitch web player is shit and other, better, player can be used.

Offline Korydex

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2017, 06:52 AM »
Btw i heard Twitch web player is shit and other, better, player can be used.
livestreamer or youtube-dl

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2017, 04:44 PM »
stream looks good so far. glad to see worms is picking up on twitch, that's 3 worms-oriented channels now:

Around CWT time (which is pretty soon), it's a good idea to also check khamski (https://www.twitch.tv/khamski) and Kayz (https://www.twitch.tv/wormykayz)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2017, 06:00 PM »
To be honest, and mean no offence to anyone here, I won't be streaming any CWT stuff, it just makes me uncomfortable watching it, yes there is a lot of skill involved in intermediate, never have or never will argue that, but I still think it's too random, I hate the fact there are 3 rounds and random starting positions with a passion, I can't get over that :(

I'd much rather see Intermediate completely change, make it 1 round with selective start positions.....

I think my favourite thing to stream will always be Hysteria, it's the perfect streaming scheme lol.

The action starts right away, a great selection of attacks, it's fast paced so you can see different shots every 5-10 seconds in most games, it's very tactical/strategic, I love the cat'n'mouse chases, the amazing shots people can pull off, baiting and tricking your opponents, the Hysteria community is full of fun and entertaining people having a good laugh, man i've had like the best time hosting these Tournaments streaming and talking about players, poking some fun, being silly, that's what it's all about :) THAT'S why I still play WA.

But the best thing about Hysteria, is newcomers can join in the fun, understand what's going on and take part without feeling completely intimidated by overwhelming obvious skill difference like Elite/BnG/TTRR etc...

It really is as simple as, point and shoot, like Othello, minutes to learn, a lifetime to master :)

I know some others laugh at me, even facepalm whatever, f**k you i'm saying it lol, Hysteria is the most attractive, most fun and loved by most people scheme this game has ever seen or ever will see, at least until 4.0 actually happens, it used to be Shopper, now it's Hysteria.

Now would be a great time to accept how good Hysteria is, and start paying attention, cuz guys like me and goom are gonna make it famous, and I will be organizing some seriously attractive prized events in future, solely for Hysteria, gonna focus most of my time and energy promoting and streaming Hysteria stuff!

Once my music takes off, fans will see how fun this game is, and could pull in some players, it's potential! We're slowly improving again!

Online Sensei

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2017, 06:15 PM »
I'd much rather see Intermediate completely change, make it 1 round with selective start positions.....

Isn't that called Elite?

Offline lalo

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2017, 06:21 PM »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2017, 06:28 PM »

Isn't that called Elite?

No, Elite has less weapons, less worms, more turn time, you can knock worms, want me to continue or will you realize you made a pretty silly comment and stop?

:P

lalo, not quite the same feeling, but it cums close ;)

Online XanKriegor

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2017, 02:34 AM »
More turntime?