Forums
April 20, 2024, 01:53 AM

Author Topic: Stuff aboutM the past, mixed subject soup  (Read 7173 times)

Offline avirex

Re: Stuff aboutM the past, mixed subject soup
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2013, 12:19 AM »
Kaleu, you look good with nuts on your chin

Offline Hussar

« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2013, 11:52 AM »
Do you guys remember MrE ?

Am not sure if it wasnt alias, but i played few days ago with one guy who from speach and roping looked like MrE..

Check out replay.

Too bad then i had to go, i could play longer with him and see more hes roping.

« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2013, 11:55 AM »
Well, I spoke with him some weeks ago. Seemed to me to be the real deal.

Offline ANO

« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2013, 12:41 PM »
Do you guys remember MrE ?

Am not sure if it wasnt alias, but i played few days ago with one guy who from speach and roping looked like MrE..

Check out replay.

Too bad then i had to go, i could play longer with him and see more hes roping.

I have played with him too some days ago, he's him :)

Offline Crazy

« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2013, 02:18 PM »
Or was it his boy/girlfriend mse?

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2013, 03:28 PM »
If your computer got hacked shortly after you played with him, than yes, it is MrE for sure lol.  Send MrE over this way or just tell him wally said hi.  I miss that guy haha

Offline avirex

« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2013, 08:06 PM »
i played several games with him couple weeks ago, its 90% sure him...

there is only one person that has his style, and thats anubis... anubis said it was not him.. so has to be MrE.

also, i asked him many questions, he knew them all.. had to be him.

Offline kron

« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2013, 04:57 PM »
There are far too many points to touch upon, but there really is no way to quantify who was the best at this or that... like people have mentioned already, there were FAR more players back then, not to mention this was well before TUS was basically the only relevant Worms-related site. I see that Avi is still being Avi, and will probably always continue to be the same troll with an inflated sense of skill and worth.

Furthermore, what I do not understand is why so many people who don't even really play this game anymore spend so much time chatting it up in the forums. You have time to get into thread debates, but not play? ffs...

This catty behavior is precisely why I don't get involved with TUS, or play leagues, or even really do clanners aside from the once-in-a-blue-moon match anymore. W:A was a lot more fun 'back in the day' when people played for fun, made friends, and attempted to show off their skills rather than to rack up a record that ultimately doesn't mean anything at all except to the relative handful of people who give a crap. A lot of better players these days basically don't even play matches unless it's for a league of some sort. I've come and gone from W:A many times and just came back again recently after a long break and it seems like every time I come back, the community is more ridiculous, self-righteous, and and troll-like.

I personally wish that TUS was a community only rather than a league system because it would force people to get back to the roots of what made W:A great in the earlier years. This whole thread perfectly encapsulates why I and many other old school players are reluctant to be a part of the "community" anymore. Ya'll sound like a bunch of old women.

HI VINNIE

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2013, 05:15 AM »
i played several games with him couple weeks ago, its 90% sure him...

there is only one person that has his style, and thats anubis... anubis said it was not him.. so has to be MrE.

also, i asked him many questions, he knew them all.. had to be him.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 12:53 PM by Dub-c »
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline avirex

« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2013, 11:21 AM »
your talking about 2 different people you jackass...

this roping, aliasing, hacking mre was not from w2, and you go ahead and tell me about 90% of people that can rope like MrE? i only knew anubis...     im not saying anything about if it is cheating or not, calm down cowboy.

on another note: waste from w2 has been on w:a lately... its really him, asked him some questions, remember him? he got w:a from steam! pretty cool id say! ! alot of old schoolers latley been coming from steam.

Offline varialheelflip

« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2013, 06:57 PM »
you forgot about me!

i was very active in the early 2000's and I've been back now for 2 days, by the looks of it, roping is almost a dead horse.

i was in nbr when it was at its peak. but i settled in wwa at the end.

i must say, whoever created the worms wiki of people did an amazing job. there was a player called gbman that was in nbr too. :D

Offline deejay

« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2013, 09:58 PM »
Not sure if that was the Mre who's been playing as MrE with the UK flag but that isn't the real Mre.

He's a old mate of mine and I have the real Mre on skype, he's been playing as Demon`Ih. heres a replay of the real mre ;)

I've questioned the UK flagged Mre about some old history of ours and he didn't even know the real Mre's name lol.

Don't be fooled by this shitty faker!

Offline deejay

« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2013, 10:05 PM »
Not sure if that was the Mre who's been playing as MrE with the UK flag but that isn't the real Mre.

He's a old mate of mine and I have the real Mre on skype, he's been playing as Demon`Ih. heres a replay of the real mre ;)

I've questioned the UK flagged Mre about some old history of ours and he didn't even know the real Mre's name lol.

Don't be fooled by that shitty faker!

I'm sure most of you can figure out who Induce is too ;p

Offline avirex

« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2013, 10:22 PM »
i questioned him too... i believed it was the real MrE... the "hacking mre" atleast...

but who knows.

Offline deejay

« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2013, 11:19 PM »
I clanned with the real MrE for years and that UK guy didn't even know the name of one of them,
Demon the real MrE remembered more of them than I did and verified alot of details about when we used to play together.

Barman also has verified that Demon is the real mre