Forums
March 29, 2024, 01:14 PM

Author Topic: Stuff aboutM the past, mixed subject soup  (Read 7027 times)

Offline barman

Re: Stuff aboutM the past, mixed subject soup
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2013, 11:26 PM »
Barman also has verified that Demon is the real mre
I played with him a few weeks ago; all I did was ask him if he was MrE, he replied yes ;P
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline deejay

« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2013, 12:12 AM »
Barman also has verified that Demon is the real mre
I played with him a few weeks ago; all I did was ask him if he was MrE, he replied yes ;P
and noted his skill im sure, lol there is no mistaking that style.. and the over barman speed taps ;)

Offline avirex

« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2013, 12:21 AM »
i have not seen this deamon guy.. but i have seen the "MrE" that pops into AG sometimes...

and he ropes very well, with a style that i have not seen duplicated (despite what dubc was ranting about)

but i duunno... its not like mre comes to AG often, or has come to the forums or anything... if it is someone faking him.. they are doing a good job duplicating his roping, and have no interest in anything else.. just quick ttrrs every once in a while.

but i think there are 2 different Mre's tbh.. or maybe even more... i think thats what alot of confusion is about, there was a Mre a long time ago, a very nice guy,  friendly guy, and good roper... then he went inactive...  couple years later, comes a MrE who owns ttrr, has a imaginary girlfriend names MsE who was pretty decent at ttrr, and starts hacking various people, and leagues. then according to dub, there was a mre on w2... are they all the same guy?? who rly knows.

one thing for sure, whoever he is, or isnt... he is indeed, a "Mre" (Mister-E) ((Mystery)) :DD

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2013, 08:10 PM »

but i think there are 2 different Mre's tbh.. or maybe even more... i think thats what alot of confusion is about, there was a Mre a long time ago, a very nice guy,  friendly guy, and good roper... then he went inactive...  couple years later, comes a MrE who owns ttrr, has a imaginary girlfriend names MsE who was pretty decent at ttrr, and starts hacking various people, and leagues. then according to dub, there was a mre on w2... are they all the same guy?? who rly knows.

The Mre I talked about playing on w2 wasn't from w2. He was the nice guy, good roping Mre from w:a before he went inactive and came back with a different style and hacking motherf@#!ers. He went from begging me to join gay ass alias clans to not knowing who I was.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper