Forums
March 29, 2024, 06:10 AM

Author Topic: The daina Vs Zalo $40 challenge!  (Read 8676 times)

Offline Sensei

Re: The daina Vs Zalo $40 challenge!
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2018, 09:11 AM »
Sorry it doesn't work as an actual gif so have to click the link lol.

Just put [img before and /img] behind.
If it's still not working, sometimes it helps to remove "s" from https.

Offline Godmax

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2018, 09:20 AM »
 Fruti just won against Daina in mole....oh my god dont do it Daina ofc you wont win shit....Zalo knows what hes doing. 40 dollars easily kept.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2018, 09:43 AM »
One of free league elders, Tita - will win 1 of 5 for sure. He even said he just needs 3.
But we still didn't see answer from Zalo on that challenge.

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2018, 11:08 AM »
I hope Zalo have time and balls to fight anyone.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 11:10 AM by XanKriegor »

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2018, 01:09 PM »
Ah f**k!!! That's awesome!!! I knew about removing s from https for youtube stuff but never knew that about gif movie stuff.

Because it's actually uploaded as a movie instead of animated picture somehow, it's a gif but says save video instead of image lol!

@kins - Lmao I was actually thinking about starting a WA bookmaker on league matches etc, but honestly there are too many shady/selfish/greedy/cheating people in this game it would never ever work fairly and I couldn't be bothered chasing these dummies down breaking all their fingers and toes so they suffer and learn a lesson...

Also, I saw that game with daina/fruitiloops but I didn't wanna say anything haha, I did PM fruitiloops though and told him in person haha.

Zalo beating daina in Mole will be like me playing BnG against CPU1, which is strange because of how good daina is overall.

I actually feel like the only person who can see this and understand it from different perspectives, how challenging Mole Shopper actually is, yet realize it's not as challenging as Elite/Intermediate as a strategic scheme, but it's just as hard to learn and master as any other scheme, Zalo is actually a very skilled player, but not as good as he thinks, people should stop underestimating him lol.

Too many people here have pretty weird judgement skills, like, "it's boring, so it must suck balls", or "I don't like it, so it must suck balls", lol.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2018, 02:13 PM »
@kins - Lmao I was actually thinking about starting a WA bookmaker on league matches etc, but honestly there are too many shady/selfish/greedy/cheating people in this game it would never ever work fairly and I couldn't be bothered chasing these dummies down breaking all their fingers and toes so they suffer and learn a lesson...

Am I one of them? ::)

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2018, 02:22 PM »
I can confidently say that most people on these forums, are not shady, don't seem to be greedy, they are not cheaters, they are loyal to this game and care about legitness.

I do see many acts of selfishness though, even if it's minor, can't say you are any of these though Adnan, you're a bit loopy and weird, but that's a good thing in my eyes lol.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2018, 07:02 PM »
I can confidently say that most people on these forums, are not shady, don't seem to be greedy, they are not cheaters, they are loyal to this game and care about legitness.

I do see many acts of selfishness though, even if it's minor, can't say you are any of these though Adnan, you're a bit loopy and weird, but that's a good thing in my eyes lol.

Oh, thanks for letting me know. ;)

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2018, 09:03 PM »
Ill put my money for daina of course. 1 of 5 games come on
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2018, 03:41 AM »
I think Zalo will win as long as he keeps his focus and plays seriously. He might be tempted to show off for the "camera" doing bungee tricks and stuff which could lead to his failure..

« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2018, 04:03 AM »
And why would he do that? Risking his own money and trying to prove everything he is been saying and working on for years?  He will take it serious as so i am. As serious as this scheme could be taken  ::)

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2018, 04:55 AM »
"Cams and lights" can put extra pressure, so maybe it would be better to make it House Show.

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2018, 06:02 AM »
And why would he do that? Risking his own money and trying to prove everything he is been saying and working on for years?  He will take it serious as so i am. As serious as this scheme could be taken  ::)
These TUS games can take a long time.. probably 30+ minutes each. 5 of those games is a long time to keep your focus, especially when you think your opponent is blatantly inferior (at mole) or if you get bored. It's a challenge of endurance as much as it is skill.

Offline MrTPenguin

« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2018, 08:48 AM »
One of free league elders, Tita - will win 1 of 5 for sure. He even said he just needs 3.
But we still didn't see answer from Zalo on that challenge.
Tita is a monster  :-\   :)

Offline Frutiloops

« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2018, 05:48 PM »
Fruti just won against Daina in mole....oh my god dont do it Daina ofc you wont win shit....Zalo knows what hes doing. 40 dollars easily kept.

not anymore xD Watch our last games. l sucked so hard.
Life is a funner dressed up as a tus