Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:44 PM

Author Topic: The daina Vs Zalo $40 challenge!  (Read 8675 times)

Offline Ninja

Re: The daina Vs Zalo $40 challenge!
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2018, 06:18 PM »
hey guys....long time

haha interesting challenge ... i wanna watch this  ;D

ツ|ÑIiNjä|`LwS ツ - "Se eu fosse um cara diferente, sabe la como eu seria!"

"If i were a different guy, who knows how i would be"

Offline Csongi

« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2018, 07:57 PM »
Sry.. couldn't help myself xdd

"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2018, 08:13 PM »
sorry, me too :<

Offline Sensei

« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2018, 08:29 PM »
Hahahahahhaha

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2018, 08:39 PM »
 :D ;D

Those 2 memes are gold!

The specific timeline of the 2nd one after the 1st had me literally in tears... This is spot on topical to the current community, that was genius haha!

Wish I saw the opportunity to get back at lalo after his good crack at me the other week haha, maybe someday i'll find the right moment :P

Anyway, this is happening tomorrow! I'm looking forward to it!

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
  • May the mole be with you (◕◡◕)/
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2018, 09:25 PM »
WELCOME TO THE DAINA VS ZALO MOLE SHOPPER WEIGH IN

ON THE LEFT, CONFIDENT, CALM AND COLLECTIVE, IT'S DAINA!

ON THE RIGHT, FLAUNTING HIS MOLE BRAGGING RIGHTS, IT'S ZALO!

*dP`Komito* because of the gif you uploaded, I have nothing to say to you nor to show you
[dP`Komito] Ok then I won't bother streaming
[dP`Komito] Or support again
[dP`Komito] Enjoy your life as a ****ing child

Apparently, Komito decided that he won't be streaming it. I don't need to prove anything here anymore. I will stick to mole cups, I won't bother with this community.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 10:37 PM by Zalo »

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2018, 09:49 PM »
RIP

also RIP daina for boring herself to death with mole practice this week
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2018, 09:57 PM »
Hahahah

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2018, 10:08 PM »
Can’t take a bit of banter? What are you 12...

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2018, 10:57 PM »
Umm, wow...

Just because I said I won't be streaming it, doesn't mean someone else couldn't, OR doesn't mean you have to bail out vs daina, daina did nothing wrong.

You only make yourself look bad if you pull out because my situation doesn't affect YOUR challenge.

The only reason I had to stream/watch was because I admire your skills and wanted to support Mole Shopper and try get some activity back in Worms Armageddon, since you said you don't want to play or talk with me, I wouldn't be able to stream anyway because YOU don't want to be in my company.

I spent many hours watching games with you, and had a nice chat with you after the game about world issues etc, I think we bonded quite well, thought you were a normal nice guy that could take a friendly joke...

You were talking a lot about how good you are at Mole Shopper, how you can beat anyone, bragging etc.
daina came in quietly accepted the challenge.

The gif represents this perfectly with the kid on the right showing off, and the kid on the left staying calm.

I thought it was pretty funny and spot on, I thought you could take the joke. (It's also just advertisement to try build up hype and excitement for people viewing).

It's all in good nature dude...

However, if you can swallow your pride, I can stream, it's your choice.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 11:00 PM by TheKomodo »

Offline Sensei

« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2018, 11:47 PM »
Hahahhah

Offline Anubis

« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2018, 12:19 AM »
What a loser, and to name him in the same breath as Mablak or random. Hahahahaha...

Offline Sensei

« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2018, 12:30 AM »
Was laughing cause komo decided not to stream after all the fuss he made.
Didn't even read part where zalo said he won't do it. 

Though, I believe he will accept challenges of daina and tita.. Otherwise it will be sad day for mole shopper scheme and its followers, cause we all see him as some kind of an ambassador.

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
  • May the mole be with you (◕◡◕)/
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2018, 01:18 AM »
What a loser, and to name him in the same breath as Mablak or random. Hahahahaha...

Anubis, for f*ck sake. You sum up the cancer that this community has become. I am not here to entertain apes like you. I wanted to have a proper fight and proper bet. I agreed to put my own money on it. I am not here to be made a parody of by the streamer and when I refused to be nice, be called "a f@#!ing child", hearing I won't have my game streamed.

Insulting somebody won't make a person be more willing to be in your company and certainly it won't make this person risk 40$ for... for what? to prove something to you? some of you, guys, are animals. It's just not worth it.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 01:54 AM by Zalo »

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2018, 02:58 AM »
Anubis, for f*ck sake. You sum up the cancer that this community has become. I am not here to entertain apes like you. I wanted to have a proper fight and proper bet. I agreed to put my own money on it. I am not here to be made a parody of by the streamer and when I refused to be nice, be called "a f@#!ing child", hearing I won't have my game streamed.

Insulting somebody won't make a person be more willing to be in your company and certainly it won't make this person risk 40$ for... for what? to prove something to you? some of you, guys, are animals. It's just not worth it.

WTF are you talking about? This challenge was YOUR idea...

Also, you are talking about insulting people? You are such a hypocrit!(You also bragged about having a masters degree in English, so I assume you understand what the word hypocrit means?)

You started this whole thing by making fun of and insulting other players/schemes!!!

Then when someone makes fun out of you, you run away crying wtf??

If you can't handle being made fun of, don't make fun of other people/things!

@Sensei - All the fuss? You think that's a big fuss? 1 minute of conversation telling someone to f**k off and shove their challenge up their ass?

That is the opposite of making a big fuss, that's me quickly saying i'm happy enough NOT to waste my time on people who don't deserve it lol.

I swear DarkOne is in the wrong field, he shoulda been a psychiatrist, woulda made a fortune on this community alone!