Forums
March 29, 2024, 10:11 AM

Author Topic: The daina Vs Zalo $40 challenge!  (Read 8679 times)

Offline XanKriegor

Re: The daina Vs Zalo $40 challenge!
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2018, 03:40 AM »

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2018, 03:59 AM »
Airplane and Naked Gun were awesome!

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2018, 04:44 AM »
So is Zalo, i thoght...

Offline Frutiloops

« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2018, 05:05 AM »
My exact reaction

P.D. Take it easy, guys.
Life is a funner dressed up as a tus

Offline Ryan

« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2018, 05:29 AM »
I actually have no idea what a hypocrit is so I am sure Zalo won't.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2018, 09:06 AM »
Soo, he bailed?

Offline MrTPenguin

« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2018, 09:08 AM »
I hope this challenge(s) will go ahead. I've been watching mole replays recently (mostly Zalo's) and it's not a bad game, definitely worthy of existence. One thing I've realised is that official/league mole shoppa is quicker than the versions I played years ago, where it took longer for worms to access other worms. The worst thing I can say about mole shoppa is that there's too much girder blocking (idea: limit the number of girders). I agree with other people who compare it to t17, and that it's a mixture of formulaic tactics (like elite) and luck (i.e. the crates).

Let Sensei stream it. And heck, if he can't, I might be able (but I make no promises).

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2018, 09:16 AM »
Sorry, I couldn't resist. ;)

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2018, 10:03 AM »
Sorry, I couldn't resist. ;)

somehow I knew ur mem will suck, but did not expect that much..

Offline Sensei

« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2018, 10:41 AM »
Let Sensei stream it. And heck, if he can't, I might be able (but I make no promises).

If you have will power, pls do it. I can be co-commentator if you want.
Although, don't think these games are gonna happen.

Zalo, just say yes or no, so we can move on from this.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 10:43 AM by Sensei »

Offline Anubis

« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2018, 11:24 AM »
What a loser, and to name him in the same breath as Mablak or random. Hahahahaha...

Anubis, for f*ck sake. You sum up the cancer that this community has become. I am not here to entertain apes like you. I wanted to have a proper fight and proper bet. I agreed to put my own money on it. I am not here to be made a parody of by the streamer and when I refused to be nice, be called "a f@#!ing child", hearing I won't have my game streamed.

Insulting somebody won't make a person be more willing to be in your company and certainly it won't make this person risk 40$ for... for what? to prove something to you? some of you, guys, are animals. It's just not worth it.

The only animal is you, Zalo. You are blinded by your own ego it's not even funny anymore. You are indeed a loser. I am glad you don't get any attention from other people and they refuse sharing passion for the game with you. Just a reminder what you posted:

Mole is the most strategy & tactical based game, just like chess. Everybody who doesn't enjoy it is simply a sub-human. Unless you play on a resolution higher than 1366x768. If so, then I feel sorry for you, cuz you probably suck at jumping from pixel to pixel. Streamed 1920x1080 looks like sh*t.

Never has anyone in W:A history that is at the top of a scheme claimed that anyone that doesn't enjoy it is sub-human. I never did in warmer, Komo never did in BnG, dibz never did for roper, Mablak never did for TTRR, statik/sir j (lol) never did, sbaffo never did etc. You are not part of W:A legends, you will not be remembered. So, please, never talk about others that talk bad about you, you are by far the worst offender in quite some time.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 11:32 AM by Anubis »

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2018, 11:29 AM »
somehow I knew ur mem will suck, but did not expect that much..

Do you live in a bubble as well?

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Online Sbaffo

« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2018, 11:39 AM »
I will never get tired to say it: kins for president

Csongor for president as well

Make dioPorco clan great again
Also since this turned into a meme contest, zalo is the woman screaming and daina is the man xd

« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 11:42 AM by Sbaffo »

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2018, 03:43 PM »
I will be @ #AG 6pm GMT ready to stream daina vs Zalo.

If daina shows up and Zalo does not, daina will be crowned the best Mole Shopper player by forfeit.

:)

Offline lalo

« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2018, 04:24 PM »
and daina is the man xd

Lmao, the accent and pronunciation match perfectly too.