Forums
April 20, 2024, 02:49 AM

Author Topic: The daina Vs Zalo $40 challenge!  (Read 8916 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: The daina Vs Zalo $40 challenge!
« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2018, 05:18 PM »
Btw Zalo, if you do play, I won't talk during the games, I treat this professionally while the game is on.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2018, 06:04 PM »
Zalo, as your forum arch enemy, must say even I expected more.
Deeply dissapointed.

Rumours are true, mole shopper is worse than irn bru.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2018, 06:09 PM »
Lol that's a nice excuse zalo, being offended by the only guy who was actually supporting you... hahaha
You have proved us how pussy you are, next time think twice before asking for a challenge like that
#zaloisapussy
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 09:51 PM by Sbaffo »

Offline nino

« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2018, 06:42 PM »
Porra Zalo, be a man fix the glitch and just remember that lifes a bitch!!!! porra!!!!!!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #79 on: July 20, 2018, 06:55 PM »
How convenient is not wanting to play 1 day before and the day of the challengue saying you are drunk or blaming it into komo. Those are basic excuses

Challlengue is over. Facts are i practiced the scheme for 3 days vs you who has been playing for years and  YOU turned down your own challengue.

Make up your own conclusions about Mole Shopper.

Offline nino

« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2018, 06:59 PM »
How convenient is not wanting to play 1 day before and the day of the challengue saying you are drunk or blaming it into komo. Those are basic excuses

Challlengue is over. Facts are i practiced the scheme for 3 days vs you who has been playing for years and  YOU turned down your own challengue.

Make up your own conclusions about Mole Shopper.

Daina u just proved us the power of a pussy is much bigger than a cock! LOL you just scared lil zalito :D

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline skunk3

« Reply #81 on: July 20, 2018, 07:42 PM »
After all of that arguing back and forth about mole shopper and all of that bragging, he decides to not play because of a gif.

There's nothing else to say.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #82 on: July 20, 2018, 08:39 PM »
Yeah, we might have missed out on the fun of daina vs Zalo, but today sure as hell has been fun!

Thanks for those who stuck around on the stream, was funny as f**k!

Offline WhiteRqbbit

« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2018, 09:24 PM »
I still don't get how this gif is any way offensive  :o

Offline lalo

« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2018, 09:44 PM »
I still don't get how this gif is any way offensive  :o
It served as a childish excuse to avoid being humiliated and forced to pay $40, but he doesn't fool anyone  ;D

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2018, 10:27 PM »
Screw that, Zalo would win if he played. Come on Zalo!  Just roll your eyes at Komo like everyone else does ;). He means no harm.

Offline Magnus

« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2018, 02:10 AM »
You started this whole thing by making fun of and insulting other players/schemes!!!

Maybe we should sign a petition to ban Mole Shoppers?
from https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/worms-armageddon/why-dont-you-play-worms-armageddon-anymore-31854/ <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Who threw the first stone (insulting other schemes) was no one but you, Komodo. Don't ever disrespect our scheme unless you're willing to prove your point, facing the strongest players in Mole Shopper!

Offline skunk3

« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2018, 02:15 AM »
You started this whole thing by making fun of and insulting other players/schemes!!!

Maybe we should sign a petition to ban Mole Shoppers?
from https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/worms-armageddon/why-dont-you-play-worms-armageddon-anymore-31854/ <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Who threw the first stone (insulting other schemes) was no one but you, Komodo. Don't ever disrespect our scheme unless you're willing to prove your point, facing the strongest players in Mole Shopper!

ecks dee

Offline Frutiloops

« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2018, 02:18 AM »

l'm not in the mood of taking one side in this ridiculous fight, but Komo has always said he admires ppl who's good in certain thing, he even wanted to stream this mole shopper challenge.

The problem is certain ppl can take a joke. And even if Komo did something wrong (i think not), it don't excuse some1 to not keeping his word.
Life is a funner dressed up as a tus

Offline derp

« Reply #89 on: July 21, 2018, 03:09 AM »
I tried to stay out of this... can't do it. that petition thing was a joke.

The only time like ever, pretty much everyone agrees with me, I wasn't even being serious  :'(

Bwahahaha!

was his response to it.
Awful Worms player by day, aspiring alcoholic by night. I am the TUS Comic Relief Character, and possibly making a comeback to WA... possibly.

I prefer websnoop to other snoopers, because nobody can see me and I can see everybody. :D

Also, no idea what else to write
leave me alone